It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On This April 25th

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Double Post. Hah?

[edit on 19-4-2010 by onequestion]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Radekus

All it takes is a quantum leap which is a rapture. That's all it takes to enter your own paradise. That is, if you're not an angel or of the tares (devil).

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

How do we know if we are angels, tares, or human?

Also, if someone experiences sleep paralysis, should they be worried?

Also, what is a quantum leap? Death?

[edit on 19-4-2010 by Radekus]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   

I believe what he is looking for is an actual manual on rapture. Personally i think once you have fulfilled your role in the giant "game/ or play" that we are choosing to experience, you will be raptured. I like how Eckhart Tolle puts it, don't try to be enlightened, trying implies future events, stop trying to seek the truth and just have it, know it, and experience it. Stop trying! Tell yourself you are raptured already, from an infinite perspective(thank you ET_MAN). In eternity you do not understand timelines. They are just atoms. In and out.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

fulfilled your role?

We come back again to the idea of death.
Truth can be put into words, this is what I do.
Truth simply is, I seek to understand it,
I do not look for it for it is right in my face,
defying me to define it.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Radekus

Quantum leap...

You go to bed at night, and wake up in paradise.

You go to bed at night, wake up and there is a major earthquake.

You go to bed at night, wake up and everyone has known the truth.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Radekus

From my understanding, and not to argue your point with you...

Truth is me, from an infinite perspective and understanding. I am the truth. I meaning infinity, eternal, forever, god, everything.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
reply to post by Radekus

Quantum leap...

You go to bed at night, and wake up in paradise.

You go to bed at night, wake up and there is a major earthquake.

You go to bed at night, wake up and everyone has known the truth.

So far paradise (having all my needs fulfilled)
and living in a world in which everyone knows the truth,
it is like one and the same. From truth springs paradise.

The earthquake sucks though.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

reply to post by Radekus

From my understanding, and not to argue your point with you...

Truth is me, from an infinite perspective and understanding. I am the truth. I meaning infinity, eternal, forever, god, everything.

truth is the understanding of the self, the individuals in your life, and society in general. Truth is the understanding of animals, plants, all living things. Truth is the understanding of science. Truth is the ultimate Synthesis of philosophy.
Guess we agree...

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Radekus

Yup, thats the best part huh? Sometimes its hard to philosophize in someone elses terms. Mybe thats where religion has gone wrong?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Most people cannot explain what they mean because they mix their own words and theories into the equation. I attempt at using common language that everyone can understand. Still, most people prefer to ignore me, haha, lack of argumentation skill on their part.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   

I was curious of the names of your wives to understand the context within which you are using the term wives. You mean actual wives? I understand what you mean rapture. If you mean by rapture you are at one with the infinite source then yes. Timelines would not exist and you would be living infinite life, at one with the creator, at which point you reenter this timeline in the same space. Why then do you come back? Has there not been enough of a breakthrough for the collective to ascend into Christ conscious? Will you remain "trapped" in the physical form until then? Why do you return? The infinite, it is eternal, it is everlasting, how could you enter into the eternal and actually return? At what point in the eternal do you look at what time it is on earth? Does the infinite creator call on you to reenter into a fantasy driven timeline? Why?

Actual, yes. I and my wives raptured into sequences going on that have to do with our marital sex in my paradise. That's why I say quantum leap. It's where our actual bodies up in paradise are sent forth into a sequences of motions. Basically, I and my wives quantum leap right into, say, the middle of steamy situations with each other. My Paradise place is like that. We came back as apart of an original plan we stand faithful and true to. We will be gone for good from the planet just before World War III breaks out. Me and my wives are not truely of this place. This place is as hades defined as where souls are departed from their true places (and true forms). But we will return home from this hades. My wives are my spirit guides. We been under a pre-set plan where we are temporarily outside of controlling our position. If we still had control, and didn't put it outside of us, temporarily, then the question is, would we complete the original plan of making sure we are here just before WW3 breaks out with all the problems and all the world pours on a person. We came here to be tried and made white, so to speak, and stand true through thick and thin sorts of tribulations. So basically, we need no time to look at, the raptures to my Paradise and from my Paradise happen how pre-set outside of our present control. But I have nothing to worry about since we're not going to endure World War III. I know our setting will get us out of here before Hell breaks loose.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
So what specifically will happen in 5 days time???

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Gools

Well, that about sums it up.

I honestly just stopped laughing. That was a good 10 minutes of laughter.

Anyways, yeah......... I expect this dude plans to commit suicide with his 3 imaginary wives? =\

Get this man help.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by orionthehunter
Can someone explain?

Is the author an anarchist?
Does he want WWIII to start on April 25th?

Does he really believe he will get raptured?

Does the author live in the Middle East?

I was wondering how I can get 3 obedient wives. Of course I know of some people who only have one and WWIII would only put them out of misery.

I just read the last few threads above. I don't understand how someone can be raptured 5 times and be posting here on ATS. My understanding of someone who was raptured would be someone who is no longer on the Earth.

[edit on 19-4-2010 by orionthehunter]

1. The source himself can explain.

2. Yes, I am a devout anarchist.

3. It's rather a part of a plan that will start a point after my marriage is raptured.

4. No, I live in the great lakes state. The state that looks like a mitten.

5. Anyone can have as many wives as they want. When you're an anarchist you're not brain damaged from what society tries to push onto people in what their standards should be like.

6. My marriage raptured to and from my Paradise 5 times. We are here up into a point before Hell breaks loose. We stick to the original plan which we pre-set. But the last plan is the one that will bring forth World War III.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

Comments the guy who didn't read the entire thread.

I read enough of these to loose all hope in humanity.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

I'm concerned, the significance that you place upon this date -- 25 APR -- as well as for the welfare of your........ spice.

What if it is WWIII for you all and nobody else? That would be a very bad thing. Better to belay the whole war effort, no?

How about a day of reckoning, but expressed in daisys and bluebirds? hey, it always works for me, although I confess I tend toward bougainvillia and parrots. Same thing.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
This truly is a day for ridiculous threads.

2nd line.

[edit on 19-4-2010 by john124]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I gotta be honest... I am willing to suspend my disbelief long enough to go ahead and accept that this guy is about to be raptured.

But there is no way on earth I can suspend my disbelief long enough to accept that he has 3 wives (let alone a girlfriend...)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join