posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:56 PM
Originally posted by orionthehunter
Can someone explain?
Is the author an anarchist?
Does he want WWIII to start on April 25th?
Does he really believe he will get raptured?
Does the author live in the Middle East?
I was wondering how I can get 3 obedient wives. Of course I know of some people who only have one and WWIII would only put them out of misery.
I just read the last few threads above. I don't understand how someone can be raptured 5 times and be posting here on ATS. My understanding of
someone who was raptured would be someone who is no longer on the Earth.
[edit on 19-4-2010 by orionthehunter]
1. The source himself can explain.
2. Yes, I am a devout anarchist.
3. It's rather a part of a plan that will start a point after my marriage is raptured.
4. No, I live in the great lakes state. The state that looks like a mitten.
5. Anyone can have as many wives as they want. When you're an anarchist you're not brain damaged from what society tries to push onto people in what
their standards should be like.
6. My marriage raptured to and from my Paradise 5 times. We are here up into a point before Hell breaks loose. We stick to the original plan which we
pre-set. But the last plan is the one that will bring forth World War III.