It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On This April 25th

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
We all know the world can not end, nor can World War III start on April 25th, Earth Day and the Anniversary of the founding of the United Nations, because that's the promised date, I will unveil my highly anticipated, and much talked about "All Roads Lead to Rome" thread.

Which some say is so explosive it is likely to lead to World War III...

Ah never mind, you might want to clear out...

All others, stay tuned for April 25th!

Because...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aa27d821d0aa.jpg[/atsimg]

The preceding was a shameless, slightly on topic plug, for my next epic thread!

Debuting here on ATS, April 25th!

[edit on 19/4/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

I didn't post anything of what I thought about your first post. I asked you 3 questions and if you don't mind, I'd like you to answer them. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tormentations
I'm talking about me and wives being raptured. Not some kill me and my wives type of thing. You guys remind me of how rumors spread the wrong word.

Oh being raptured! You now make perfect sense, phew!

For a moment there I thought you were an attention seeking nutcase...

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Estharik
My head is hurting trying to comprehend that but I have a few questions:

1) Why five years? Why acceptable to ... you? Do you have some kind of control over this coming world war?

2) How do you know if you're cursed?

3) Where can I get three wives?

1. It came to mind a point after my 5 quantum leaps. Like today. And it's acceptable because of an anniversary of finshing something my marriage planned nearly 5 years ago.

2. If you do astral projection.

3. Either here on earth or in your own paradise which is not of this earth.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
3 wives eh?

well aren't you glad you're getting Raptured.?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

well if u wouldn't be so vague
then there wouldn't be any
mis communication.

I just found out
the Mystery of God was a book
associated with Jehovah's Witness
Doctrine and it's first 6 volumes
written by it's founder. And the 7th speaks
of Revelation and the rapture.
So I follow u now, thanks for scaring the
be geezus outta me.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

well if u wouldn't be so vague
then there wouldn't be any
mis communication.

I just found out
the Mystery of God was a book
associated with Jehovah's Witness
Doctrine and it's first 6 volumes
written by it's founder. And the 7th speaks
of Revelation and the rapture.
So I follow u now, thanks for scaring the
be geezus outta me.

Well I'm not talking about the book with that name. I'm talking about something else on a spiritual note. I'm not religious, I'm spiritual. The mystery was a plan my wives concocked and I just faithfully went through with it nearly 5 years ago. It is the reason behind why me and my wives came as a snare that shall get WW3 on and popping.

[edit on 19-4-2010 by Tormentations]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Why are you cursed if you do astral travel?
What are you if you do astral travel?
How do you know this?
Who/What are you?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Radekus
Why are you cursed if you do astral travel?
What are you if you do astral travel?
How do you know this?
Who/What are you?

1. That's what I've learned.
2. A tare. Which is what is of the devil.
3. That's what I've learned in my spiritual journey.
4. I am a marriage. That's what I like to go by faithful and true. Me and my three wives are that of an anarchist marriage.

[edit on 19-4-2010 by Tormentations]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Ok, I'll go to basics then.

What is good?

What is evil?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
Lol. Yeah i guess i can see it. How has your experience lead you to believe in a physical rapture? If not physical, will you leave the body behind? What are the names of your 3 wives?

It's not physical. It's a rapture of the living soul from within the physical body rather. I've been raptured with my wives already 5 times and came back inner this physical body. Hey, I wouldn't tell my real name. Personal.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Radekus
Ok, I'll go to basics then.

What is good?

What is evil?

Good is evil. Why? Because it is see-through. You can be so good that you don't see the evil you are. I base being on action.

Evil is evil.

I'm a cool person that is neither good nor evil.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I'm seriously not understanding any of this. Why can't you just speak normally instead of trying to make this sound all prophetic. I'm not following. If there's something I don't understand about rapture then please enlighten me.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Hmm, comes into play with my ideology that there is no such thing as good and evil and instead a matter of perspective.
In which case, humanity is inherently evil, no matter what we do we shall burn in the proverbial flames of hell.
Since God was the one who created us, he also damned us to be evil from the very start. Before I continue my rant, what must one do to enter Paradise?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   

I was curious of the names of your wives to understand the context within which you are using the term wives. You mean actual wives? I understand what you mean rapture. If you mean by rapture you are at one with the infinite source then yes. Timelines would not exist and you would be living infinite life, at one with the creator, at which point you reenter this timeline in the same space. Why then do you come back? Has there not been enough of a breakthrough for the collective to ascend into Christ conscious? Will you remain "trapped" in the physical form until then? Why do you return? The infinite, it is eternal, it is everlasting, how could you enter into the eternal and actually return? At what point in the eternal do you look at what time it is on earth? Does the infinite creator call on you to reenter into a fantasy driven timeline? Why?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Radekus

Good + Evil = Choice. Thats always been my interpretation. It is not so much the choice that matters, just the fact that you have it.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Can someone explain?

Is the author an anarchist?
Does he want WWIII to start on April 25th?

Does he really believe he will get raptured?

Does the author live in the Middle East?

I was wondering how I can get 3 obedient wives. Of course I know of some people who only have one and WWIII would only put them out of misery.

I just read the last few threads above. I don't understand how someone can be raptured 5 times and be posting here on ATS. My understanding of someone who was raptured would be someone who is no longer on the Earth.

[edit on 19-4-2010 by orionthehunter]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Yes and I agree, but I am referring to his view on the world, I proposed a paradox which I expect him to make logical sense out of.
If good = evil then choice is meaningless for god damned us all to burn in hell.
total contradiction of Christianity. This is why I asked, what do we do to enter paradise?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Ugh, double talk gives me a headache. I need a Lebowski style white russian after this thread.
Good is evil eh? Hmm, maybe it's just cause you have three wives. One was enough for me, then I got divorced

Try that, maybe you will believe in good again.

Btw I love women just not being married to them

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Radekus

I understand. I am curious to see the answer to your question as well.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join