It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

V Formation, Bright Lights, UFO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Hey guys.

I'm sorry to say that I don't actually have any video or photos of this event, but my 13 year old brother had some details for me that I'd just like to run by you guys.

So, a little over a week ago, he was ill one night, and decided to get some air at around midnight. He looked up at what he said was an unmissable sight. According to him, he saw a perfect, precise V formation of 5 very bright yellow lights. He said that he couldn't see a body to it, due to the brightness of the lights. He said that each of the lights were perfectly circular, and that they moved faster than a plane.

I asked him if it had made any noise, but he told me that it was silent. He didn't hear anything. I also tried to ask him how large he thought it looked, and he replied by saying that each of the lights could have been as a big as a plane, at that height in the sky. He got scared so he came inside after it passed over our house, so he didn't see anything that may have happened afterwards.

I'm just wondering what you guys think it might be? We are both believers in UFOs and aliens, however, our father (the skeptic) mentioned that it could have been just a regular aircraft that you'd see every day. We have a bit of a hard time believing that it's anything human made as it appeared so large. Can you guys shed some light on this?

[edit on 18-4-2010 by LaurenVirgo]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
as her brother, i know what i saw. never seen anything like that and i don't think anyone on earth could have made something like that.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Nice one, shame you didn't get a chance to grab a camera, but that's the way these things go. You'll not convince anyone that you've seen anything other than the planet venus through your conservatory window, but you don't need to convince anyone, you KNOW what you saw. And your opinion is the only one that matters to you (or at least it should be
)

Don't let people tell you otherwise either. I've had years (nearly 18 of them) of people telling me that i'm stupid/blind/on drugs becasue i saw a huge triangular craft fly over my head. But they didn't see it, I did. There's nothing I can say or do to change their minds, and I eventually learnt that I don't have to. I saw it, not them. They can't know what I saw.

edit PS, welcome to ATS

edit again - might be an idea to see on any local boards/news sites to see if anyon else saw anything.

[edit on 20/4/2010 by Acidtastic]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

I know! I just wish we had caught it on camera, to show my father the impossibly huge, bright lights. Alas, you're right. It only matters what we think.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
It is hard to know for sure what has been seen. A picture or video would have been better, but it still would have not changed many minds.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by areyosicker
It is hard to know for sure what has been seen. A picture or video would have been better, but it still would have not changed many minds.
And nor should it, to be fair to skeptical people. I mean, it'd be lovely if people could accept pictures that people take, and peoples testemonies as truth. But at the end of the day, there's nowt like first hand experiences to make you change your mind. Many people, will never change their mind until they have that. And that's fair enough IMO. ( I got to say that, cos I was that person
) Also, there are alot of people who like to lie to get attention. Obviously there are alot of people who do believe people and their stories/pics/films without having seen a UFO themselves. I thnk that maybe those are people who find it easier to let go of beliefs. But I just made that up, so don't quote me on it

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic

Originally posted by areyosicker
And nor should it, to be fair to skeptical people. I mean, it'd be lovely if people could accept pictures that people take, and peoples testemonies as truth. But at the end of the day, there's nowt like first hand experiences to make you change your mind. Many people, will never change their mind until they have that. And that's fair enough IMO. ( I got to say that, cos I was that person
) Also, there are alot of people who like to lie to get attention. Obviously there are alot of people who do believe people and their stories/pics/films without having seen a UFO themselves. I thnk that maybe those are people who find it easier to let go of beliefs. But I just made that up, so don't quote me on it

LOL. Very nicely said, I think.

new topics

top topics

join