It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] where is ats ends at midnight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   
But we still dont know if they want to know just the location, or if we have to type 'ats is in', ats is on, or just a single word like cyberspace, ya know, vague.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   
where did this information come from? i mean about it ending at midnight..

[Edited on 4-6-2004 by Daedalus]

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   
What are you talking about Anonymous? What key sequence are you referring to?

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Where does it say that this ends at midnighT?

Why is this yet another thread taking up space?

Why doesn't HUNT_ADMIN do the job of other Mods and keep it tidy?

Why am I/we even responding?

1. "Where" is "Above" "TopSecret"?

* At its most obvious, it's the Conspiracy Links tab that sits above the magnifying glass containing the words "Top Secret" at the top of the screen. (Worth a look, anyway, to relieve your monotony in fruitless ring hunting).

* To answer in the non-virtual, you have to know where TopSecret is.

2. Where is "Among/After" "The Spheres"?

* spheres are either logos/images or discussion of spherical things.
* Saturn is the only planet with "rings".
* Earth is a blue planet, but the blue ball is still worth 5.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   
FTR main page says it ends at midnight.

If it ends at midnight, and no one finds the clue, then what? Disreguard the question ever existed, or make it simpler?

I still dont undestand this line in the other clue "now surrounded by the blue the Kilby-spawn". Why is the second word 'the' in there? Shouldnt there be a punctuation mark there, you know, this one ( , ) right after the word blue. And if so, then that would make the word Kilby a noun other than a person.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Why doesn't HUNT_ADMIN do the job of other Mods and keep it tidy?

Moving threads around and cleaning up as you say could be seen as showing preference for one line of thought over another. This we will not do.

This forum has been provided for exactly what you are using it for. We will not step in unless there are blatant episodes of abuse or similar problems (such as the hoax clues that were removed, and resulting member bannings).

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Anyone notice that this ring or example:

is actually the jpg above- The four shall become one- on FTR . It`s just fold as a ring

[Edited on 4-6-2004 by Neidrus]

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neidrus
Maybe -the spheres of colors - is the Internet zone symbol (planet earth) on your lower left corner

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   
yeah closure finally....or is it?

btw, i have tried to enter every possible thing i could think of, including lots of stuff doesn't even make sense to me on deep access but i still get nothing

good luck people, i hope someone cracks this soon and wins a prize.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I've tried ats is everywhere, ats is everything, we are ats, and everything else, but nothing.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I've put forward so many things, but i haven't heard anything back from the staff so i take it that im still not close. I've stated theories from the server to SimonGrays address and still no success

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   
To be honest I think Science & Technology is a red herring, and the "ring" will be found in the Introductions Forum, what with its blue sphere logo and what it spawns.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I've tried so many different things as well. I should win just for effort. LOL, J/K.

I even asked what it would do for a Klondike bar.

I'm at a loss........... one more quick short lived clues would help,. Then again, this was a short lived clue thats taken up alot of my time.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
To be honest I think Science & Technology is a red herring, and the "ring" will be found in the Introductions Forum, what with its blue sphere logo and what it spawns.

But the thing is, the clue said spheres, not shphere.

join