It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The movie "Kick Ass" and mentality of unfreedom in a GIANT UNIVERSE!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I am not sure nor do I care if you all have seen the movie "Kick-Ass" but if you are not on the side of good and free-will and freedom then "up-yours"

This world is for the rightous and if you are not then dew you! ( I meant the s-word)

Of course time is funked because of set thinking but just think of how dumb you will look in 2343 A.D. of what ever... ya know?

The people then will be beyond that, if not then you all may be slaves instead of the freedom that is plenty in a sort of infinite Universe.

May not make sense now but later baddies it will seem so funking stupid, here or the afterlife, either way it don't matter that much cause I feel/think I am dead and I see my dead dog so it does not matter.!... I even got pissed at my dead dog's ghost last night at 2 a.m. and I feel like a dick! All cause she wouldn't leave me alone!

Either way infinite and Love coincide and if you don't love if you don't let people do whatever they want cause infintey will Understand even though A holes won't then you are yourself Evil.

Things could have been so differant if we just paid for schooling in a place were we go into "their" economy, the economy where if you don't goto college and succeed then you automatically die in a place where Gene Therapy (and insurance) is in the grasps of people that can live long enough, instead Canada is better in my point of view cause people just don't want to change to the "all for one" mentality.

P.S. We would have more doctors if schooling was paid for but if I don't agree with the mainstream capitalisim then I am a liberal freak w/ no voice. All I can say is that if reincarnation is not real then I am going to be pissed cause if not then that is two shots in the back to all those that came before us.

but of course I am just a human individuel typeing at a keyboard that was grown in the place that money finders rule, while machines that think means nothing cause there is a system that can make money preying on such gullible individuels such as myself.

Though I am dumb so I have no voice in this place and time, only if the future technology was now, then I would be able to speak something but of course the Gosh Darn DARK AGES HAPPENED!!!

But what do I know I just daydream and have no place in the place where living is key... ha... ha... not really!!!

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
your post confused me, i really didn't understand what you were talking about, can you explain it better?

and how did you talk to the ghost of your dog, did you see it?

can you explain better on kick-ass

oh you should read up on 'the singularity' cool

-good luck and sleep well, im goin 2 bed. =)

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by wonderinghows
Of course time is funked because of set thinking but just think of how dumb you will look in 2343 A.D. of what ever... ya know?

thats an awsome quote-i will remember that

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by wonderinghows

an interesting post but wat does it have to do with kick ass itself?

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Yea I saw her the other night, again and she is starting to sort of annoy me, I mean what is she trying to do to me? Get me in therapy??? Saw her in whisp not the usual impression with my eyes open or the aura when I close my eyes, either way I have nowhere to go, besides why would I call the ghost busters or what ever when it is like "How would my dog know any better?"

I LOVE THAT DOG!!! Mandy

top topics

join