It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Park's Saddam Hussein = Barry Soetoro ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I'm not saying there's a connection between the show and tptb at all, just a ton of similarities between a Saddam Hussein character they've used for a long time, and our current president.

If you're not familiar with the show or their way of doing political stuff you'll probably want to just stop reading now...

This song was from their 1999 smash hit movie Bigger, Longer, and Uncut, and notice how many things the bad guys say that resemble exactly what our leaders are saying to us increasingly as we get further into the new millennium.

Lots and lots of Change

It's pretty easy to picture "Barrack's" head flapping to an annoying, arrogant cartoon voice anytime you see him standing in front of tens of millions of us spewing BS...

www.nerve.com...

mypetjawa.mu.nu...

trueslant.com...

[edit on 17-4-2010 by alaskan]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
open your eyes harder

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
As soon as I heard Obama's catchline of change I thought of America doing a Saddam Hussein from southpark.

I can change I can change.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by '___'omino
open your eyes harder

I can't man...

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I just pictured Nobama buggering Satan, with that helium-voice saying "You like that, dontcha, b*tch!?!" And since the muslims call the US the "Great Satan", it all fits!!! You're a genius!!!

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
It's really amazing the songs the guys from south park come up with.. they really are musical geniuses also. back to the topic, i really dont see much of a connection.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
As always, you guys are always reaching---nonsensically. The Saddam character has been around since season one, in the 1990s.

Here is some real taking to task by South Park that actually deserves a conversation and viewing:

Best,
Skunknuts

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by skunknuts
As always, you guys are always reaching---nonsensically. The Saddam character has been around since season one, in the 1990s.

Originally posted by alaskan
I'm not saying there's a connection between the show and tptb at all, just a ton of similarities between a Saddam Hussein character they've used for a long time, and our current president.

This song was from their 1999 smash hit movie

"As always," some jerk has to come into a thread, make a ridiculous statement showing they obviously didn't read/comprehend anything, and try to turn the subject towards some glenn beck BS...

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
You are talking nonsense right now.

Second line.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by skunknuts

This song was from their 1999 smash hit movie

"As always," some jerk has to come into a thread, make a ridiculous statement showing they obviously didn't read/comprehend anything, and try to turn the subject towards some glenn beck BS...

What's the title of the thread? Oh yeah. (I can hear the dog whistle, even if it's not necessarily intended for me, mmmkay).

Who's Barry Sotero, anyways?

Best,
SN

[edit on 4/17/2010 by skunknuts]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Hmm, this seems to be more 'Obama Hating' BS... Very little sizzle, and absolutely NO steak...

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Other songs about Obama:

The Changingman - Paul Welle

Change - Daniel Merriweather

Change - Blind Melon

Change My Way Of Living - The Allman Brothers Band

Changes - David Bowie

Man In The Mirror - Michael Jackson (...make that change)

Seasons Change - Exposé

Wind Of Change - Scorpions

73 (Everything Changes) - Jennifer Hanson

Changes - Tupac Shakur

Can I Change My Mind - Tyrone Davis

Baby, Can I Change Your Mind - Foghat

Love Changes - Kashif

A Change Is Gonna Come - Sam Cooke

The Times They Are A Changing - Bob Dylan

A Change (Would Do You Good) - Sheryl Crow

Wind of Change - Scorpions

A Change of Heart - Tom Petty

The More Things Change - Cinderella

You Won't Change Me - Black Sabbath

Don't Change - Everclear

Lisa Stansfield - Change

Change- John Waite

Waiting on the World to Change - John Mayer

How did they know Obama would be running for President one day and use that slogan?

I know Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahus' campaign ALSO used the "change" slogan during the Israeli election, but I don't think this is because the idea of change and progress is an old and popular one.

I think it's something deeper than that.
They are all secretly mocking Obama.

Good find OP.

- Lee

join