It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Mexico State Mining Inspectors Declare Secret Underground Alien Base Safe for Aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Remember the secret underground alien base discovered by J.P. Skipper? The one he found using only google satellite pictures, though he has never actually taken the time to visit? (tours are available, call ahead for reservations) Well, you'll be glad to know that aliens at that base are in no danger of a mine explosion.

WATERFLOW, NM — Regulators have given the San Juan Mine a positive safety report after conducting a secondary inspection in response to the fatal West Virginia mine explosion that killed 29 miners earlier this month.
"West Virginia's Upper Big Branch Mine accident is a sobering reminder of the dangers workers face while coal mining," said Bill Brancard, director of the state Mining and Minerals Division. "New Mexico's coal mining industry must be constantly aware of the dangers and diligently take safety precautions."

The San Juan Mine, which provides more than 6 million tons of coal each year to fuel the San Juan Generating Station, is the state's only underground mine. The BHP Billiton facility employs more than 525 workers.

New Mexico Mine Inspector Terence Foreback said the facility has a proactive approach to maintain safe mine conditions, implementing several advanced safety precautions unique to underground mines in the United States.

www.daily-times.com...

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: Excessive Bolding – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 17/4/2010 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I don't get where you get aliens out of this. I saw no mention of aliens.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I think the OP is being sarcastic dude.

Second line for safety of my epic post

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I think that the administration of the Obamanation should levee an Alien Mine safe tax. The aliens should pay in gold-pressed latinum.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Zomar
I don't get where you get aliens out of this. I saw no mention of aliens.

It would seem the thread author is merely attempting to reveal the inaccuracies and outright falsehoods claimed in that marsanomallyresearch link/story.

Dulce? I think not.

Here:
Google Maps
San Juan Generating Station

Look similar to the M.A.R. "Dulce" images?

Merely a coal-powered energy generation facility with the "power plant" located on-site.

If anything, I would hope the "aliens" are made to help out with the day-to-day mining efforts.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
well I am so happy that they finally got
that place inspected for safety.

I wouldn't want that mine falling in on those lil
b@stards, they might just up and leave the
planet citing what lax safety regulations
we have in place in this dimension since we're
not too Alien Friendly or Alien Ergonomic.

This will send a great message to the Aliens PR Dept.

[edit on 17-4-2010 by boondock-saint]

top topics

join