It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New tech sees dead people

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
ATS4Dummies, I wish there more more people like you. Instead of sticking to your earlier dismiss of this tech, once finding out more, you were happy to be proven incorrect. This is the kind of minds I like here on ATS, not those who stick with their claims, no matter how wrong they are. Star for your happiness to be corrected

On topic, this is a very interesting piece of tech. I wonder how it would work in say a peat bog? There could be heaps of semi preserved bodies in there, but would the light 'reflect' back through the rotten marsh?

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
reply to post by Pauligirl

Great thanks, now I am almost 100 percent certain that death is the end, thanks, I mean if they're reading the light source, that means all the protons, that form the light are all still there in the place of the burial which = no soul. death is death. Man that really sucks!

can you elaborate on this?

what does protons that form the light have to do with no soul?

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Thats amazing!!
(Both the story, and the fact that I go to McGill University!!!!! - Best school ever)

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

The soul is not physical. The body is only part of what we are. When we die, we receive a new body that will never die.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Qumulys

On topic, this is a very interesting piece of tech. I wonder how it would work in say a peat bog? There could be heaps of semi preserved bodies in there, but would the light 'reflect' back through the rotten marsh?

I posted a thread about bog bodies Ancient Crimes and Sacrifice. Quite sad to see the faces of these poor folk. The story behind the bodies is fascinating and gruesome...terrifying ways to die. I agree, it'd be great news if it could find bodies in the peat...the best preserved evidence of our ancestors. The bogs are full of vegetation so it seems reasonable

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2a1a6537b7ac.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 18-4-2010 by Kandinsky]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Reply to post by ldyserenity

LOL! 100% certain, eh? Look, if you people just don`t want to believe in God, just say so. Don`t go these extraordinary lengths to try to say that "now you know 100%" there is no afterlife when I can tell you didn`t even read the article. That`s a pretty serious change in your beliefs to be made based on only reading a few posts by people, who by the way said nothing close to what you are assuming to be true. This technology picks up on the signs of decay found on dead bodies, meaning it cannot be used to find living bodies so does that mean we don`t have a soul until we die? It is also used to find animal bodies, so thats cool I`ve always wanted to believe that my dog sparky had a soul now I know it`s true! LOL, sorry don`t mean to be too hard on you its just heartbreaking what I see going on in the world today. It`s as the bible predicted and people are tossing aside their faiths by the masses. Einstein believed. So did Cayce, and he could access the Akashic records. Why is it so embarassing to admit you believe. Is it because I only named 2 names and there are a lot of other people who can be admired who don`t believe? I have atheist heroees, too. And I don`t condemn them OR ANYONE ELSE to hell. It`s not my job to be judgemental, and I have learned a lot of interesting things and had some great times from hangin with my atheist friends. Maybe you are just disillusioned because of what you seeegoing on with organized religion. And you`re right, there are a huge number of people/churches out there who are not getting it right and are NOT living up to the standards required. THESE PEOPLE are the reason religion has had such a bad reputation. Lord forgive them, they are all sinners like you and I. This is the reason I am currently not involved with organized religion. A better idea would be to start your own church with like-minded people. It could just be 2 to 10 of you reading in a rec-room, no preachers, no tithes, no televangelism shows with a 1800# asking people for money 24 hours a day, just a group of like-minded individuals helping eachother out when needed al.ong with others ine community (which today I guess the world is a community)

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
This could be a wonderful tool for investigations like the Haliegh Cummings case going on in fla right now. As of yesterday, Misty Croslin has been taken to some docks to 'show where they threw her in' , with a tool like that, they wouldn't need Misty, who is lying already or the child's body would have been found! And remeber Caylee Anthony? It may not save a life, but it could permit justice for one.

i just heard nancy grace say to misty's grandma "what do u think about the FACT that misty was taken to the docks to be shown haleigh cummings bones?"

WTF, is that not some type of defamation or lying or something? does nancy grace know something we don't?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join