It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inverted Pentagram on Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
My first reaction to this was what? *pause the tv* sure enough- there it was- an inverted pentagram on crockery behind Jaime in his Kitchen, Jamie's Kitchen.

Jamie is a world renowned chef, from England, commonly called the Naked Chef. He is in Huntingon West Virginia, statistically the fatest city in America, to teach them how to cook fresh food and change the school systems menu of high caloric over processed junk food, to try and change their eating habits to prevent obesity. I totally support what he stands for, changing food standards in America, especially in our school systems.

So when I saw the inverted pentagram blatantly in the background on his program, It really raised my eyebrows. Here are snapshots of the pentagram.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/36e544d92e3f.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ada3d0d219c6.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6247ac78bf65.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6ed96aa73bae.jpg[/atsimg]

So my thought is, why is an inverted pentagram being blatantly displayed behind him while he interviews in his Kitchen. Did ABC's set designers want to have fun with this? Or is this a blatant plant.

And, why in the Bible Belt, didnt anyone question why there was an inverted pentagram on decor in the Kitchen? It all seems very suspicious.

I searched the net for this logo or symbol, thinking that perhaps a pottery company uses this symbol, as similiar to the Eastern Star, but I could not find a single one.

Im hoping there is a simple explanation for this, and that the symbol is of a Mason like society, so if anyone recognizes it, please let me know!

[edit on 17-4-2010 by xynephadyn]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Great catch friend!!! I have seen a bit of this show the last 2 weeks, but missed this one. The face of lucifer. I dont know how deep you want to get, or how much you already know in reference to the Illuminati and the planet Saturn, but you will find answers there. Even try a search on this symbol in the mainstream rap community, it will blow you away.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I wouldn't worry about it. I doubt Jamie is even able to spell pentagram - similar to your inability to spell his name, I suppose - or perhaps, given his speech impediment, even say the word. The guy's admitted he was a special needs pupil at school and he practically defines the term 'nice but dim'. I seriously doubt he's anything to do with some diabolical plot to destroy America.

I'm not particularly a fan of his. However, as much as his mockney-isms rub me up the wrong way - I'd happily shove a pepper-grinder down his throat if said 'happy days' in front of me - his heart's in the right place and I genuinely think he cares about what he does as opposed to just attaching his name to things for money.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Merriman Weir

Cor blimey, mate — the 'nice but dim' guy has managed to make a great fortune for someone not particularly bright, innit? How has he managed to do that, do you think? /sarcasm.

He's far from stupid and his books sell massively. I like him. He was able to do what he's doing in Huntingon West Virginia in Great Britain and it became a political exercise. He's certainly gone far in the cookery world. I've always wondered if he's had supporters in the right places, but I've never studied his family background. Interesting.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I doubt he has any idea. what blows my mind is that they don't have knives and forks in the schools he is trying to help.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Floh
reply to post by Merriman Weir

Cor blimey, mate — the 'nice but dim' guy has managed to make a great fortune for someone not particularly bright, innit? How has he managed to do that, do you think? /sarcasm.

He's far from stupid and his books sell massively. I like him. He was able to do what he's doing in Huntingon West Virginia in Great Britain and it became a political exercise. He's certainly gone far in the cookery world. I've always wondered if he's had supporters in the right places, but I've never studied his family background. Interesting.

No, he is "stupid". I think you're confusing the intelligence of his managers and wife for Oliver's own intelligence.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Never did like him or his shows. Deep down I knew he was evil.

[edit on 17-4-2010 by acrux]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Really freaky, nice catch. ABC must be really hating the pause function right now lol.

Wonder if he knows about this yet. I'd be angry.

Reminds me of the eye of mordor, if that's the right name, from the lord of the rings movie, as an Inverted pentagram

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Cant see him being part of the Illumminati or any such cult, but got Tony Blair salivating

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

Good find, the more I researched it, the more I agree with you.

It IS the symbol of satanism.
But, as much as people worship the TV and not God, maybe there is a conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I don’t think it’s a pentagram. The crock’s an antique and the stamp can fade and bleed.
www.worthpoint.com...
There's two more with that stamp lower on the page

Crock is off-white with a blue star and circle around in....Star Stoneware, Crooksville, Ohio 1892-1945

Examples

can't get the tags to work.
Dang.

[edit on 4/17/2010 by Pauligirl]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

I have an old jug around here from my grandparents house on it that looks similar. It also has a pentagram on it from a slightly blurry distance. It always caught my eye as a kid but it is actually just the manufacturers trademark. We all know there is no shortage of stars in circles when it come to logos so I doubt that this really has anything to do with him and anything evil. My grandparents were as far from anything involved in the occult as one could imagine. I will see if I can dig it out and upload a picture.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

That is awesome! I figured it was antique, before the inverted pentagram got a bad rap. Thanks

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
It is an antique crock as the above have stated...also a pentagram is a star inside a circle pointing up, this (if it was not a simple marking for a pottery company) would be one of the following, solomons seal of saturn, symbol of baphomet, a masonic symbol, an illuminati sybol or just an upside down star with a circle around it.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Great find, my friend!

Hidden in plain site.
Also take note of the rays of light coming from the fist in the center of the sun to his left. Very fitting for the image of the pentacle to be at his right shoulder. The fact that the interview was conducted with these images in the background was no accident. It's a highly organized approach to communicating certain ideas & beliefs.
I bet there was a sign on the seat of his chair that said "Illuminati Picture Spot" like they have at Disney & other theme parks.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Lmfao, is that all you coudl coem up with? I thought youd know more than this, no offense, the whole world is controlled by the same people.

The signs and symbols are all over the place!

Why in the uk is the national lottery's sign 666???????????????????????????

I could go on and on trust me, but I wont, they can do as they please I aint bothered now, why? because of people wernt stupid enough to fall for it in the first place they wouldnt succeed, If your gona be stupid in this life, you wont last long, sheeple deserve what they get for beign so stupid in the first place!
edit on 10-11-2011 by eyeopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Ahhh, Jamie Oliver. The Naked Chef, should be titled the irritating as hell chef.

Didn't know he was in the US though. Please don't "return to sender"

top topics

join