It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Us Government Censoring The words of a True Humanitarian

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Well I don't know if this has already been discussed so bear with me now.

This thread is mainly about Michael Jackson and his CENSORED song, "ALL I WANNA SAY IS THAT THEY DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT US".

This Youtube video shows the uncensored version of his song. Apparently the song was censored. But if you look closely into the lyrics Michael Jackson is trying to tell us how everything has changed and how our society is corrupt.

Now why did this happen to him? Because he was trying to protest the government. People were completely turned against Michael Jackson because he was a so called "Child Molester".

If you can see the change in Michael before and after the molestation charges you see that he is trying to keep us together. Michael tried to convince us all to love one another.

Michael even had a song that literally tells them to leave him alone.

I would also like to point to another song of his. This song is called "We Are The World".

Michael was clearly trying to help humanity, but unfortunately he was pleading to deaf ears. In the end Michael had done the best he could, and fortunately his music will live on forever.

This raises one last question... Why did Michael's song become censored while kids today are aloud to listen to other music on the radio with curse words, and things that shouldn't be even said?

Yes I know that they can censor inappropriate songs but was "All I want to say is that they don't really care about us" inappropriate?

[edit on 17-4-2010 by Gentill Abdulla]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
No doubt about the corruptness os the FCC.

The day after 911, they banned ALL System of a down songs from american airplay because of "when angels deserve to die" , and "father into your hands why have you forsaken me?" in the song chop suey.

One little phrase means you are unsafe to society?

Censor "Fox News at 7" instead. Maybe peoples IQ's will increase a bit.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Senz20

Fox News is one of the most biased news sources I have ever heard. That is clearly a complete understatement to anyone who has ever watched it. That's why I get most of my information from ATS as I see it before Fox news and it's not as biased.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
They can't have anyone listening to any music that might cause people too wake up from their slumber and see things for how they really are. Now let's get back to listening to more about b*****s, ho's, cars and cristal. Now that's some real music!

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
If you want to check out some conspiracy/ reality related music you should check out 'immortal technique', as well as 'lowkey' on youtube.
Its probably been discussed before but many people think someone in power ordered the hit on 2pac. They say it is because of his album 'killuminati' refering to the illuminati. Although he didn't believe the theory maybe they just didn't want things like that in the public mindset. Although personally I think it was just some no name thug who was paid by one of the hundreds of people 2pac pissed off. I mean, he literally stomped out a guy at a club a few hours before his death.

Edit: Add IT and lowkey materials:
Peruvian Cocaine-Immortal Technique

Lowkey-ObamaNation

[edit on 16-4-2010 by time91]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Know why Tupac was killed?
Because he brought men and women together.
Can't have that. Control comes from keeping us divided.

David Grouchy

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidgrouchy
Know why Tupac was killed?
Because he brought men and women together.
Can't have that. Control comes from keeping us divided.

David Grouchy

One of the few rappers with some real intelligence. He saw what was happening in the world and conveyed his message in a way that touched millions.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I forgot to include Man in the Mirror in the beginning so I will post a video of that here.

Many people say this but Michael Jackson was truly a humanitarian. I believe it was the ruthlessness of the media and the molestation charges that really tore him up in the inside. Another great man is gone, but his music will live on forever.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
sorry

this was

a double

post!

[edit on 16-4-2010 by Gentill Abdulla]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
And I never thought there would be a Michael Jackson thread again!

Well, I would never get the blind hatred for this man by some, or maybe I get it too perfectly. Really funny how some so-called truth-seekers hate this man with passion and just toss him as a NWO shill. Someone with such consciousness cannot do those horrible things he was falsely accused of. I believe there was conspiracy to get rid of this person from the moment he was child prodigy, that is the pattern for every promising artist bound to make the world a better place. In spite of the obstacles by close ones and outside dark forces, he was still trying to be an individual. His imperfections should have in no way shatter his art. Some artists self-sabotage on their own but others are being completely destroyed by toxic environment. See now after they’ve drag him to the dirt; they are now reviving his music. The music is what was important after all, not the artifice.

But you know what Michael Jackson biggest crime was? He was trying to show that an individual could become larger than life just being his organic self. That is the biggest offense the people can make against this system of cattle control.

The EARTH SONG is his most powerful message and most precious gem.

S+F for defending the obvious O.P.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Exv8densez

Thanks!

I thought I was going to get bashed about this thread, but there really seems to be no retaliation. Well I'm gonna change the title.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Gentill Abdulla

Yeah but it was also the ruthlessness of hate-filled, envious, conniving people who were trying to dig dirt so to bring him down. I can't stand it anymore when people try to blame something else for their own misdeeds.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Exv8densez

Ferb Fletcher said it best.

"The public is fickle"

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Its the light and presence in his eyes. Compared to the bought off media, and pop stars, he shone with talent and a thoughtful aware nature, so they silenced him early on, discredited him so he wouldnt reveal anything.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I completely agree. I think there was a certain look in his eye from the beginning. It showed how innocent he was. Michael retained that look in his eye throughout his whole life, and we will miss him forever.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I still don't see how they can censor this song but leave open songs like "Tik Tok" by Kesha.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
never liked his music but this song is just great ...

its amazing but MJ was a superstar and he was killed by the system ... they dont care about anything, even themselves

thanks for this thread

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Here is a clip of the uncensored version of the song:
www.disclose.tv...

join