It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flag on April 19, 2010?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Guys I wanted to toss out Some things that have been stewing in my head the Past few days.

April 19th is only a few days out and most here know that there are several Armed marches planed. I will not be attending.

There are so many ways that this can go south and I fear that given the Threats by the Fringe groups on both sides of the spectrum, somthing may happen on Monday the 19th.

We already know that the Liberals ( and NWO ) want to reduce the number of people that own guns and restrict ownership. This would only transition into an all out ban.

Am I the only one that see this as a pontential False Flag?

1993 Waco April 19th
1996 OKC bombing April 19th

Both events where the Militias were making a comeback

Militias are on the rise again and this time even faster and with larger membership.

AMERICAN MILITIA

I just have a concern that the powers that be may provacutre and stage an "event"

So here we are April 16, 2010 3 days out.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I don't think they'd be so brash to use that date again.... But anything is possible. These people are the definition of brash.

It's always good to point possibilities out, so thanks for the post... I also feel something looming, but don't think it will be as soon as the 19th. Never know.

Guess we'll find out soon

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I wonder if there is anything that can ever happen that will not be a false flag? Perhaps there are just some unstable people out there to begin with?

Why must we minimise the potential damage the average crazy can do and blame the gub-ment.

Some thread said that the latest goldman sacks fraud was a false flag to pass bank reform....its like...ya, wtf, no such thing as greed and asshattery by anyone except for the government.

I wonder if there is a conspiracy out there that shows people can actually go locally crazy by cultist attitudes that turn on the common people...do we have to blame everything on some guy we just got done electing?

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Incidently...the Oath Keepers have backed out of a rally they were meant to attend.

They stated that they wont participate because the leaders of the (nutty) militia groups stated they are going to be confrontational, according to the oath keepers...and being violent is not the oath keepers gig. They defend America, not attack it.

So ya...expect lots of random violent potential from the nuts...and if you want, you can call it false flags to absolve the people responsible from blame...after all, we would hate to think that lying retoric continously spewed to unhinged people may have an effect...much less guilt to blame the nameless, faceless government.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I can never fully subscribe to any of the "fals flag soon" suspicions (just the disinformation agent in me
)

I wanted to add to your assumptions however.

You left out the battle of Lexington and Concord, perhaps the single most applicable date in the history of the United States to this current belief of imminent revolution (not singling you out).

The morning of April 19, 1775 saw soldiers of the British Army arriving at the Massachusetts town of Lexington. Their mission was to seize and destroy militia weapons and ammunition, but the local militia, known as Minutemen, stood on Lexington Green, awaiting their arrival. During the stand off, a someone fired a shot, which led the British troops to fire at the colonial militia. The Minutemen dispersed, and the British headed toward nearby Concord.
At the Concord North Bridge, a small group of militia battled a force of British soldiers. At this point, the British commander decided to retreat back toward Lexington, as it became evident that more and more Minutemen were arriving from all of the local villages and farms.

During this retreat, the British kept to the road, while the American farmers fired at them from behind trees, walls and any obstacle they could find. When the British force returned to Lexington, they were met by a relief column. The combined British units then headed for Boston. The Minutemen continued to harass them the whole way.

By the end of the day, British casualties numbered 273, while the colonials suffered only 94, 18 of which fell during the initial clash at Lexington. The American Revolutionary War had begun.

Or you could go on to add any bad thing that ever happened on April 19 to drive it home.

1989 - A gun turret explodes on the USS Iowa, killing 47 sailors.

2000 - An Air Philippines Boeing 737-200 crashes near Davao International Airport, killing 131.

2005 - Joseph Cardinal Ratzinger elected Pope Benedict XVI on the second day of the Papal conclave (I'm not trying to say this is a bad thing, just a major event for some conspiracy theorists).

1961 - The Bay of Pigs invasion of Cuba ends in failure.

1971 - Vietnam War: Vietnam Veterans Against the War begin a five-day demonstration in Washington, DC.

1933 - President Franklin D. Roosevelt announces that the United States will be abandoning the gold standard.

1904 - Much of Toronto, Ontario, Canada, is destroyed by fire.

1909 - Joan of Arc receives beatification.

1692 - Bridget Bishop goes on trial in Salem, Massachusetts for witchcraft.

I just gave all the conspiracy creators a loaded magazine. have fun.

I on the other hand won't mock anyone's suspicions, unless they are completely ludicrous and decieving. I'm just gonna roll another marley and enjoy whatever our creator has set.

[edit on 16-4-2010 by Shark VA84]

[edit on 16-4-2010 by Shark VA84]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
TPTB could insert agent provacateurs in civilian clothes amongst those gathered. Have them find some people on the semi retarded side and get them to get violent, and now you have a reason to crack down on everyone or at least create some hysteria they could parade on MSM. Just a possibility.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Shark VA84

Fantastic post!

I did leave out Lexington Green... time constraints at work.

However in the recent history the Feds have used April 19th to demonize the militia and Patriot movement. Just using the Current Events and the trends suggest some sort of event. The Feds and the NWO just love April 19th it seems.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
I wonder if there is anything that can ever happen that will not be a false flag? Perhaps there are just some unstable people out there to begin with?

Why must we minimise the potential damage the average crazy can do and blame the gub-ment.

Some thread said that the latest goldman sacks fraud was a false flag to pass bank reform....its like...ya, wtf, no such thing as greed and asshattery by anyone except for the government.

I wonder if there is a conspiracy out there that shows people can actually go locally crazy by cultist attitudes that turn on the common people...do we have to blame everything on some guy we just got done electing?

Good thing the government is clearly represented here on ats. else some people may get the wrong impression.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Rynocerous7

You are right, of course Ryno...

...and those people should be dealt with quietly, and as quickly as possible.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
It never seem to amaze me at the people who think what the Government or the other side will do OR WILL NOT DO (IT'S CALLED COINTELPRO) been around for quite sometime,,, to screw up a peaceful rally,, and there are people here that will go along with the story they see on the MSM or TV,,, as one from the old bunch and was in the air America thing way back when,, NEVER DOUGHT WHAT THE POWERS TO BE WILL DO TO SCREW YOU. THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT WHAT THEY WANT. AND NOT ABOUT YOU, YOU ARE A RESOURCE ONLY, A MEANS TOO AND END.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
The history of prediction of big events bringing on strife, carnage, totalitarianism and other nice stuff is pretty bad among conspiracy theory forum junkies. I imagine its pretty bad here too.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
My final post on this subject :
you said:
...do we have to blame everything on some guy we just got done electing?

Answer: NO I VOTED FOR HIM. he cannot do one damn thing with out congress providing the money ( sic::purse strings

you said: The history of prediction of big events bringing on strife, carnage, totalitarianism and other nice stuff is pretty bad among conspiracy theory forum junkies. I imagine its pretty bad here too.

Answer: there are people that will believe anything they are told ,,, just look at the MSM and your neighbor. I profess tobe no profit,, but I have lived and worked for these people who are in charge, on both sides and they will do what they must to keep control over we the people or there great unwashed as I have often heard them call us. including but not limted to killing millions of those who want to assert there will aginst them.
I am glad to be alive ,, after all I have been through for them as most should be,, but if it is ment to spill the blood of patriots to leave this place a free couintry as the founders setforth for my kids and grandkids and there's there after, then so be it , I took a oath in 1969 I have not forgotten it,, at times it was misdirected by my superior's, and I obeyed like pavlov's dog, ,, today I am much wiser and a great deal older,, I only wish the best to those in the DC march,, but donot under estimate what the oppistion will do to stop you. God Bless all ,,: YOU WILL NEED IT.

Former
SGT Major U.S.Army 1969-1974
OPS35-5TH S.F.
F.R.Wilson

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrCrowley
It never seem to amaze me at the people who think what the Government or the other side will do OR WILL NOT DO (IT'S CALLED COINTELPRO) been around for quite sometime,,, to screw up a peaceful rally,, and there are people here that will go along with the story they see on the MSM or TV,,, as one from the old bunch and was in the air America thing way back when,, NEVER DOUGHT WHAT THE POWERS TO BE WILL DO TO SCREW YOU. THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT WHAT THEY WANT. AND NOT ABOUT YOU, YOU ARE A RESOURCE ONLY, A MEANS TOO AND END.

Exactly! And they will never come right out and openly try to ban all guns. They know better then that they would have a revolution by morning.

A false flag is always possible but even if it was planned they change it if it gets predicted too much. Or as has been said they put out the prediction so as to paint us all as a bunch of conspiracy nuts for even considering it when it doesn't happen.

I doubt anything will spark off at the DC rally. Patriots are still to comfortable to risk much yet. Their may be some incidents but I doubt a lot of people will show up openly armed and any incidents will be isolated.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rynocerous7
Have them find some people on the semi retarded side and get them to get violent, and now you have a reason to crack down on everyone or at least create some hysteria they could parade on MSM. Just a possibility.

Why would the TPTB do that when msny of the people who fit that description will ALREADY be marching.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Canadianinsight

Good thing the government is clearly represented here on ats. else some people may get the wrong impression.

I would welcome some offical governmental OPs to question and "feel the heat" from some subjects here...but I would bet dime to dollar that they are simply sitting back and reading, never to post.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

You bet your A$$ they are reading every post made here and elsewhere. And yes the sometimes do post to add fuel to the fire. The time we are in we must be eternally vigilant for that is True Freedom's Price.

I am however surprised this post isn't more popular. It would seem with a date so near into the future more would have comments to make.

I guess it will be after the events of the day do or don't take place. All I am saying is its a good opportunity for the Agenda to be set.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Well said. I know that there have been, and will be, false flags but maybe we have a new type of conspiracy group; "Flagers"
Wadayathink? I know it's a serious subject but jeez, the newbies in DC haven't even had time to use "strategerie" to come up with stuff.

"Some times a cigar is just a cigar"

Peace....................yak055h

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Patriots' Day...April 19

Since 1969, the holiday has been observed on the third Monday in April, providing a three-day long weekend. Previously, it had been designated as April 19 in observance of the anniversary of the Battles of Lexington and Concord, the first battles of the American Revolutionary War. It is also a school holiday for many local colleges and universities, both public and private.

[edit on 4/17/2010 by mikelee]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

It certainly looks like the government is preparing another false flag attack to demonize the patriot movement and the real Tea Party movement (the Republican hijacked Tea Party is not a threat and will follow orders this November and vote for establishment candidates).

It is no mistake Bill Clinton’s demonization campaign is timed to coincide with the anniversary of the Oklahoma City bombing. Is it a prelude to yet another false flag attack to be blamed by the government and its Mockingbird corporate media on those of us opposed to an authoritarian federal government? False Flag Prelude?

Tomorrow is going to be just too good of a day to pass up for the establishment to stage some sort of event.

Most of the guys I talk with on my website also agree. The potental for an event statisticaly speaking is through the roof.

We only have to go back to the early to mid '90s to see a pattern.

1.) Highten dis-trust for the Government

2.) Militia Activity on the rise

3.) Division on the insides of the machine

Add to that the Current Dictators need to further demonize the Oppisition.

They need a pretext to continue forward and once again have a " United we Stand " Mindset of the sheeple.

Maybe I am wrong.... I pray that I am. Somthing just doesn't look right.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Don't forget also that 4/20 is Hitler day for all of those CIA-controlled neo-fascist groups out there, who are the antithesis of the current communist style establishment and destined to rise on the channeled anger of American masses.

<<   2  3 >>

join