It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ummm.... Why are there eyes at the very top of the page?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Maybe I'll take pity and reveal the "next big thing" sooner... dunno. Maybe not.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Oh come on captain, let us know

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Ahh.. Consider me to best petty worthy/reciever and even voluntary recipient of petty.

And because I don't really want to call in sick. But...

Ohhh... Now I'm doubtful

Is it worthy. Am I worthy. edit. to replace the puz with the laugh.

PS.
Whatever happens. I am an idiot.
No doubts about that.

[edit on 17-4-2010 by Sinter Klaas]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

I have been here a while, do you guys validate parking?

[edit on 17-4-2010 by groomlake9]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Well Gosh, now that you mention it I see them seeing me too. I dont know what it means, Im Brand new here after all...I dont know much.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisCrikey
Great thread. Those are the eyes of innocent children, people. How could you mistake them for beguiling women or space aliens...Don't you all feel terribly guilty every time you see them?

Bad, bad you!

For not denying ignorance you are so bad. I feel awful now. Must go cry.

Uh huh. Interesting that you should think they are "innocent children", especially as way back on page 6 in this thread (ie two pages before your own post), ATS site owner Springer said:

Originally posted by Springer
I want to make it very CLEAR, these eyes belong to two beautiful, adult women.

The rest, you'll just have to wait to find out.

Springer...

ChrisCrikey, as you say it’s a “great thread” then maybe you should take the time to actually read it before chastising us “for not denying ignorance” .

[edit on 18/4/10 by JustMike]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Maybe Olivia Dunham and Astrid from the TV show "Fringe"? Probably not..

But something isn't quite right with the eyes of the lady on the left. At first they look upside down or something. It's kinda creepy.

-ChriS

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ItsAgentScully
reply to post by Phlynx

It seens to be part of a new background, theres a code-thing running down the side too

Yeah I was wondering what the code "jkrog08" thats kind of draped over the ATS button/banner , top left, was for too. It's been there for a while now. Are both the code and the eyes related to the same thing, I wonder?

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Don't really care about "the next big thing", but I love a good set of peepers. Umm captivating.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flighty

Yeah I was wondering what the code "jkrog08" thats kind of draped over the ATS button/banner , top left, was for too. It's been there for a while now. Are both the code and the eyes related to the same thing, I wonder?

No; although another member voiced the same question earlier in this thread (and then answered it himself in an edit), I can assure you that they would not be related. The black banner on the ATS logo is out of sincere and deep respect to ATS member jkrog08, a wonderful, kind and thoughtful contributor who passed away recently and who is deeply missed by many.

There is a special thread entitled ATS Member and Friend jkrog08, that details why he his held in such high regard by both ATS members and staff alike, and which includes many comments of respect and compassion for this remarkable young man.

I hope the moderators here will not consider that posting the above link is off-topic; I have offered it simply to make sure that members know exactly why jkrog08's name is on the ATS banner.

Best regards,

Mike

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

" Hang in there Here is your Alien Text, rotated and cleaned up, just for you. "

Okay , it is definitely not an 'Alien Code ' .

It is a group of phonetic characters .

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that it is Gregg , and may be combined with Pitman and/or others .

But , I am by no means smart enough to decipher it as I have never studied this . I spent a few hours going over it but , only got so far .

I do believe there is a question mark (?) towards the end and possibly the word 'any' contained within it .

I also believe that it should be 'flipped' in order to read it . Not rotated , but flipped from what you posted to me .

Are ther any stenographers here who can read Gregg or Pitman , and possibly Shavian ?

I think that is the key , so if any of you know a stenographer , ask them to look at it .

I believe it to be basic shorthand .

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Kinda funny the confusion of whether they were adult or children`s eyes. I wasn`t sure myself until I read the disclaimer. Good thing somebody posted one. I wonder sometimes if I`m the only one who notices such things in our society. To look beautiful almost always means to look young. And it`s been taken to the level that people can`t tell the difference anymore. I think this hypocritical society produces pedophiles by confusing people`s minds. I really don`t think people are just born to be sickos. There`s so many of em around because they are a BYPRODUCT of all the crap we surround ourselves with, just like more than 2/3 of every other problem we have. I hope every parent who lets their daughters dress slutty and act like whores ends up with a grandkid at the ripe age of 32 and then they can try all over again on raising a child because they will end up doin most of the work when the mother cant or wont. God, sometimes I swear that pain and suffering is the only way some people learn, so why do people say that "a nice God wouldn`t allow all this suffering so he must not exist"? Does a parent not slap your hand away when you reach for something sharp and dangerous? Pain is NECESSARY. That is, until or unless we can learn to do the right things WITHOUT having to be scolded. Pain is a countermeasure for stupidity, or ignorance.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   

If I'm not mistaken your gonna do it tomorrow anyway right Bill?

I'll wait...

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Hey-yo, SK-O-lo, maybe you ought to just let the cat outta the bag before this turns into a bigger circus than it already has... or not. This could be entertaining. -chuckle-

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
Maybe I'll take pity and reveal the "next big thing" sooner... dunno. Maybe not.

Cryptic and cruel Bill...

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
There will be a new podcast called Conspiracy Chicks perhaps?

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

I hope the ATS Live broadcasts become even more frequent. Perhaps we can have member & mod shows once a week, like a recurring thing.

You know like....Zazza & Keeper's Conspiracy Tuesday...or something like that lol

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Ohh... the agony, the agony...

To much tensionnnn !! I can't hold on much longer.
The horrorrr. Not knowing. It's killing me man.

So please Mr. Sceptic overlord

Please show us thou mercy and proof you are a true overlord.
Master of conspiracy and possible a brand new title will be added.

"Reliever of tensions" the thankful will honor is name.

PS.
Boy o boy I'm probably so getting disapointed.
Ohh shoo !

But seriously You're not telling huh ?

I'll have toe wait another 8 or more horrific hours of anxious watch the seconds flow away in slow motion. It's going to be a long day.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Ummm.... Why are there eyes at the very top of the page?

They are watching you through your built in web cam............... Put tape on it.... Nosey buggers!

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Interesting stuff! Reallly does feel like those eyes are keeping an "eye" out for us

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join