It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invisible Empire -"about 4,000 people globally is causing this global angsyt"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I'm about half way through Jason Bermas new movie "Invisible Empire",
I think we have beat this NWO thing to its core. about 4,000 people
all connected to two organization CFR and Trilateral Commision, these two
Commisions appear to be executing a well oil plan to destroy this thing called America where people have their rights granted by GOD, (the question is the state going to declare itself GOD>?)
and what better way to destroy something by having the people demand its destruction. Just like StarWars, "Freedom Dies Under Thunderous Aplause". *that is what needs to be prevented. constitution has got to be cool... and it isn't. if it aint on a TV it doesnt exist. so we have big job
countering this Coup De Ta.
so, we are participating in their plan to destroy our own Country. That is why they left so many clues that 911 was a inside job. that would cause out rage and demand CHANGE. not getting any change - we will take a even more daring push at it ... next election ... these fake tea party's is all part of it. betrayal and deceit, is their history - predict their future. if you can ... dangling in the wind would be too good if this is true. I dont know if they thought we would give up our Constitution over it. but they didnt plan on the states demanding their land back from the Federal Government.
1) San Juan Baltista County, CA. 2) State of Utah ... both demanding their property be returned to their jurisdiction's.
This economic dis-order is\was all planned, and since the banks are controlled by the CFR - the Government is controlled by the CFR - Media is controlled by the CFR ... seems like our problems are
originating from the CFR. Alex Jones bullhorned them a few years back. and they did not think we would organize and resist, our resistance and insistance on Restoring instead of a destructive Revolution caused them to rethink our defenses and now they are taking another step toward their cause, Cap and Trade ... one bullet get fired we have UN on our soil.
and we will be missing a major US City. I think we are being blackmailed.

Beware, this movie put into the pot and stirred says - their plans depend on our reactions, We have to totally UnPredictable. They Cant Handle that because they cant plan for every out come, them adjusting their plans - exposes more of their plan....
so, how do you suppose we could react in a manner they didn't think of. It is fairly clear they are using a script -- lets re-write it for them.

Remember, Rodney king what happend comes to mind - the people did not take their fustrations out on LA. City Hall, Police Station ... naw, they took it out on their own neighborhood. >?< do you suppose this was orchastrated>?<

[edit on 16-4-2010 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
we are not out of the woods yet i believe the nwo have tricks waiting

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I got through 4 parts and had to go to work. Our problems in America date to December 1860 when the Southern States walked out of Congress and Congress began operating Illegaly. It has been down hill slide since then.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Wholley Smokes ATS, what lead weight did you guys put on this thread it
just sank to page two on recent post's in what less than 5 mins.
give me a break - let me re-read thing for something worth knowing...

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
we are not out of the woods yet i believe the nwo have tricks waiting

I don't think anyone believed we were out of the woods yet...

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

Bermas got BRIC wrong -- it's not Indonesia it's INDIA.

Oh well -- otherwise thus far it's excellent.

There's a few real zingers in there for sure. I got half hour left to go.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by drew hempel

I've been giving this some more thought... what is happening - the states are angry and broke becuase of Washingtons meddling. so if the states break up - then the USA would not have a binding contract, which Washington is intentionally doing to what Form a New World Order,

Yea, this thread is sinking 3X faster than any other thread,,, this is wild ... I'm recording the recent post's and this thread has lead on it...
someone wants this buried in a hurry... lets keep it alive ...

[edit on 17-4-2010 by Anti-Evil]

[edit on 17-4-2010 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

Well now you gotta watch the John Pilger doc!

www.youtube.com...

Pilger's several documentaries are award-winning and stunning exposes.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
That was a smart post! S & F from me. Man fights better on a spiritual battleship than a lonely trench. May we find the protection of God be in all our struggles in days to come

top topics

join