It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Bill Clinton telling us to prepare for another False Flag ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
This smells kind of fishy to me ...

" 'Before the bombing occurred , there was a sort of fever' in the political dialogue that was in ways similar in content to the anger currently boiling up on talk radio and on the internet , Clinton said ..."

So , what do you think about this ? Is Slick Willy trying to plant the seeds of thought into the mind of the public , so that the government can pull another false flag out of their bag of tricks , and then blame it on some fringe militia members ?

Just how stupid do these people think we are ?

Fool me once , shame on you ., fool me twice , shame on me ...

www.nydailynews.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

I couldn't agree more.
I remember some of his nuances and verbalization's, this is definitely a Clinstone warning!

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
he actually used the word .... BOMBING ????

whoa, yea Id say thats a pretty good indicator.
An indicator that a bombing is coming and it's
gonna be blamed on Patriots

[edit on 16-4-2010 by boondock-saint]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I heard some of his interview with Wolf Blitzer this afternoon, and I got the impression he was encouraging people to cool down, or something very sinister like the Oklahoma bombing, might again occur.

He discussed that in fifty years of politics, there have never been so many threats made on a President, or Congress, as there is now. Although he admits there were many threats made against both himself and Bush.

He seemed to be warning us, that when people are discussing politics and the general unhappiness and anger surrounding such ideations, that people who are unstable can be led by this talk, and consequently prompted to take sinister actions, such as the Oklahoma bombings.

He reminded us that preceding that event there was a general "anti-government" movement within the country, such as there is now, with all this "tea party" outrage, and these ideas can feed into the minds of those who are unstable, or overly susceptible to this type of talk.

I think he was warning us to be careful about what we say, and who we say it to. It did make me wonder "what does he suspect"?

But yes, it was rather eerie to hear him speak this way....

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Not everything is conspiratorial in nature -

Do you guys recall what event coincided with the Clinton presidency?

Tim the heroic patriot killed all those evil government souls for your freedoms after a
massive PATRIOT, FREEDOMS, GUNS, campaign by the right, ala TEA party rhetoric of today.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Janky Red
Not everything is conspiratorial in nature -

Do you guys recall what event coincided with the Clinton presidency?

Tim the heroic patriot killed all those evil government souls for your freedoms after a
massive PATRIOT, FREEDOMS, GUNS, campaign by the right, ala TEA party rhetoric of today.

huh?

WARNING: FALSE FLAG IMMINANT! DISOWN AMERICAN CITIZENSHIP OR BE ACCUSED!

Bill Clinton - a man of trust, and integrity.... yeah, right...

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Wow I was thinking about the potental False Flag on April 19th.

False Flag on April 19, 2010?

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I also was thinking that there is a lot of talk/feelings/premonitions about a possible terrorist attack or bombing in the immediate future in the continental US. Clinton is possibly hinting at the same event. But IMO he is voicing his thoughts about similarities in the attitude of the population.

We the People need to be aware of the risks, and take actions necessary to prevent or survive any attack, be they Foreign or Domestic.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I watched the interview on CNN tonight at 6pm EST, and it was interesting to say the least. From the subtle nuances in his voice to his well-placed words, it seems to me that he was spelling out that something is just on the horizon.

I was also thinking about the whole nuclear summit meeting that Obama held, in which he talked about destroying these nuclear arms, and spelling out plans for when and how they would be used, and even going so far as saying how long it would take for government to kick in and reach the affected areas should such an attack occur.

To me it smells of conspiracy left and right.

If a nuclear blast were to ever hit any city in the US, you can bet your arse that martial law wouldn't be far behind. However, I would like to think President Obama wouldn't be so heartless as to detonate a nuclear device on American soil, because that would surely destroy any cred that he had left.

Then again, Bush did a comparable thing with 9/11, but that is for a different thread and a different day.

It will be interesting to watch the developments of the next few days if April 19th is truly the day that some say there will be another false flag attempt.

Nothing surprises me these days.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
upon further review
I think Clinton was actually referring to
the Oklahoma City Bombing and how
dissent was at a high right before THAT
bombing. I don't think he was referring to
a future event, but a past event.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I think nobody should do anything, but it sounded to me like he was trying to trigger someone. He likes telling people to go on net and find out info how to do stuff.

Do not do anything, only let the truth be the only thing you put out there.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Just recently Obama seemed to be suddenly on the Nuclear Terrorist band-wagon. Why?

What world situation suddenly changed for him to be on the news 3 days straight saying this?

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd
Fool me once , shame on you ., fool me twice , shame on me ...

You got it all wrong OP
It's Fool me once...

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
:Sigh: No false flag event in the works instead Clinton has noticed the warning signs of the coming bout of domestic terrorism in the US . Once the Tea Party movement has been infiltrated by the instigates of domestic terrorism you will see veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan going up against private security contractors they previously served with . If anyone wants a comparison to past events in terms of how things will be look up what happened in Rhodesia.

new topics

top topics

join