It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is born again Christians promoting Islamphobia and Pro Zionism?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by time91

wrong dude...really, get yourself up to date on the differences between islam and Biblical truth

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
Why is born again Christians promoting Islamphobia? I'm a Born Again Christian but I'm questioning some of it's doctrine because some of it's seems to be wrong.
Also I'm critizing Zionism because I'm very aware of the situation in Palestine and my fellow born agains called call Palestinians guilty of terrorism. Any born again who support my views

The real reason to be leery of Islam is that it imperialistic. The ultimate aim of Muslims is to eventually take over the government of all countries in the world and turn them into Islamic republics to institute sharia law. This can be accomplished peacefully at first by simple immigration. Then as their percentage of the population increases along with their political power then they start making demands on the host country. A successful invasion results in the aforementioned Islamic republic.

They also slaughter thousands of people yearly for the crime of being Christian or other religions. The penalty is death to renounce being a Muslim in order to join a different religion.

Islam is a repressive eastern religion/political movement that's incompatible with western ideas of freedom and government. What more is there to know?

www.thereligionofpeace.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Sigismundus

Um...

while I readily recognize and applaud your study into the matter, I find it a stretch to call Yeshua a racist. After all, was it not he who talked with the Samaritan woman at the well? Not just a woman, but a Samaritan women? A woman who lived in a country that Jews would walk around in order to make their pilgrimage to Jerusalem, crossing the Jordan twice in the process, just to make sure they did not come into contact with the Samaritans? Was he not the one that taught of the good Samaritan? Did he not have numerous women following him by their own will and supporting him, all the while women were still looked at as being inferior by the rest of the world?

I don't think racist is quite so accurate imho...

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

They promote Zionism because they see the current events as being signs of the end times and want to usher in the second coming of Christ so that this big mess we got ourselves into will finally be cleaned up and we can spend an eternity with our creator God in joy and happiness.

They teach against Islam because a significant percentage of Muslims are dangerous people, aimed at world domination by any means necessary. They teach false things about Jews and Christians, as well as lying through their teeth to promote the agenda of Islam.

Don't let them fool you, we are far from worshiping the same God. It's yet another lie to make you feel like they are the victims.

Thereligionofpeace.com has some great info about the truth behind Islam, and its created by a secular group to the best of my knowledge. As it turns out, you see the word Christian show up a lot, because Christians are the victims of a large percentage of Muslim violence.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join