It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nans DESMICHELS, do he have to be banned ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2003 @ 08:58 AM
link   
xmb.abovetopsecret.com...

What's your opinion ?

posted on Mar, 5 2003 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I vote YES :
Anyway , I cant stand an Anti-french forum, USA aint the only ones patriots in the world.

To kill me, you will have to come in my own born country, I know it better than you, and there are still laws, you just cant come with your men in black and kill your opponents as simply as that, instead I know CIA do things like that.

To nike FRANCE... OK after IRAQ and before BELGIUM, GERMANY, SWISS, RUSSIA, CHINA and finally the whole world !

posted on Mar, 5 2003 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I think banning is a little extreme from my point of view. I can understand when people write things out of anger, IT DOES NOT MEAN THEY MEANT IT!

You should also include the post that made Nans retaliate. Of course he deserves some type of retaliation, however, He should NOT have posted something that degrades the loss of innocent lives.

posted on Mar, 5 2003 @ 09:16 AM
link   
This whole mess started with him taking a shot at the victims of 9/11...

I can understand your point of view, but my rule is..if you don't want to be smited, then don't post #!

posted on Mar, 5 2003 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Not only do you post a low-blow like that, but now you're challenging people to come after you. Is this your little way of trying to get attention? I think he should be banned, not because he is a low life LOSER, but there is no room for jokes of this nature.

arc

posted on Mar, 5 2003 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I read his post about the WTC and all the responses. Hit a nerve didn't he....

ok it wasn't a particularly good joke as I'm not aware of the US being bad at building (might have been funnier if it was the spanish), but neither did he turn around and say he was glad the people in the WTC died and that they deserved that horrendous attack

but because of the anti-french feeling on here, many of you seem to think that you have the God given right to attack and abuse Nans at every opportunity. Digs not only at the content of his posts, but also the fact english is not his first language. Personally I admire the guy's balls for coming on here and trying to get his points across - and his english is a damn sight better than the written french of many people on here.

Looks like too many are forgetting what I am presuming the take back ATS campaign was set up to avoid. If you disagree with someone's point - argue it back in an adult fashion. If you have a deeper problem with them then maybe it's time to call in the admin type. Oh some members of the admin team appear to be behaving in this fashion too....

*shakes head*

posted on Mar, 5 2003 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I've noticed that everyone refers to Nans in the male gender. After checking Nans website a few weeks ago, I was left with the impression that Nans is actually a female - am I wrong?

Nans has certainly posted some provactive and controversial things, as well as plain old mindless drivel.

Nans appears to be goating the ATS community now, and I'm left wondering why the need to do so. I myself had chosen to ignore Nans posts for the reasons above, and now find this latest wave of anti-American posts.

Whatever the issues that cause Nans abrasive posts to be sent are, I hope Nans resolves them. Whilst France isn't one of my favourite places on Earth, I don't obsess about it and vent my ill-will on this board. Although I did post a list of French jokes, and if those offended you Nans - then I apologise.

May I suggest Nans, that you get over this issue with America, apologise for offending other ATS members and work toward offering intelligent debate in future posts. Or you may just have your request granted and be banned, (like Saddam) the choice is really yours to make, as to what consequences you may face.

Food for Thought,
Deep

posted on Mar, 5 2003 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by RavenStar
This whole mess started with him taking a shot at the victims of 9/11...

I can understand your point of view, but my rule is..if you don't want to be smited, then don't post #!

When you make post about WWII, You forget those, French and german, who lost their lives in this war !
I have to remind you that peoples died on 9/11 was brokers, traders and Bizness World Responsible. No one is innocent, in fact. USA use his economic power to dominate third world !

posted on Mar, 5 2003 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Temporary ban should do the trick...

posted on Mar, 5 2003 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Okay, lets just try and clear the air here.

I apologise to you if i have offended you in anyway.

But,

You have offended many people on this board!!

Your comments were biased, unfair, lowly and not worth much notice. I responded as i lost two friends that day in 9/11 and i have helped the British wounded who arrived back a couple of days later.

As for 3rd world countries.....

i don't see the french helping much?

Were trying to help them, but since america has got a lot to deal with at the moment then its getting harder to help others.

If your just going to keep on rubbing it in, then just don't bother logging back in.. someone else could use you membership for civilised conversation!

posted on Mar, 5 2003 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I wonder what would the poll look like if we banned all the moronic flag-wavers...

**************************************** -no
* -yes

Hmmmm...

posted on Mar, 5 2003 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Ehmm, Ravenstar. In fact the French are very much engaged in aiding Northern and Western Africa... I wouldn't call intervening into a civil war doing nothing at all(It was in one of small states along the soutern coast of western Africa recently.)

posted on Mar, 5 2003 @ 10:12 AM
link   
So whats your point necro?

posted on Mar, 5 2003 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Okay, i was wrong..i can admit that!

Look, the doctors are giving me worried looks when my monitor beeps so i'm just going to let you guys pitch in for awhile.

I'm in hospital with a temp of 100 and a nice little staph infection in the back of my neck and i don't need the hassle.

Just everyone get their views out and let the admin do their jobs.

posted on Mar, 5 2003 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS

I have to remind you that peoples died on 9/11 was brokers, traders and Bizness World Responsible. No one is innocent, in fact. USA use his economic power to dominate third world !

UNBELIEVABLE !

Now you are writting that OBL had right to blow the WTC and to kill those who were there ( workers, tourists... ), for the simple reason that they were there !!!!

Nans, what are you looking for ?

posted on Mar, 5 2003 @ 10:21 AM
link   
You tell him Ultra_P!

Also, what about the people UNDER the towers?

The woman, children, all those people had no idea of what was happening until they got hit by falling materials!

Put it this way...how would have you like it?

posted on Mar, 5 2003 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I don't even think he is worth debating with. I think he is just trying to cause a stir, but he picked a bad topic.

Or, as deep stated, she. Doesn't really matter.

posted on Mar, 5 2003 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I find Nans rather entertaining...besides, once I've finished doing the cryptoquotes in the paper, I can come here for a bigger challenge....that of trying to decipher his/her posts!!!
I think Nans should stay, lol!

posted on Mar, 5 2003 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Give Nans hell UP!
It seems to me that Nans is praising OBL cause he accoring to Nans had very right to blow upo the towers, and it seems that Nans is a communist. And Nans if France got attacked you very know that the USA would help France out, as well as any other country. You are very very very immature Nans and for you behaviour you should be banned no questions asked.

posted on Mar, 5 2003 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I think there is a line between abusing american foreign policy over france or anywhere else .. which is totally acceptable .. and abusing the memories of the actual people who died in 911.

I find the post with the joke, not only unfunny, .. this is not humor for humor sake, this is humor to provoke an angry response, but insulting to the memory of the innocent people (all of them) who died.

It is good to state another viewpoint, but not to be as abusive as nans has become recently.

I think nans should show some maturity and apologise recognising that she overstepped the bounds of what is acceptable taste.

If she doesn't apologise (which means she doesn't understand why her actions offended people) then the next obviously degrading comment should have her banned.

If she cannot state her position clearly and forcefully and logically WITHOUT being tasteless and abusive then I have to question her maturity to post here...

I deleted the thread with the joke in. I could see no reason to let it stay, sorry to the people who invested so much energy in refuting nans comments, its not nice when your work disappears (as I know) but why put effort into what is a wasted exercise.

[Edited on 5-3-2003 by Netchicken]

new topics

top topics

join