It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Project for a New Chinese Century

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
rigorousintuition.blogspot.com...

click link to read the whole thing... interesting a broader view of things.

I googled "Is Iran next?" and got 66,200 hits, and only two for "Why is Iran next?" That seemed odd to me, because the second question seems almost as important as the first, particularly since the answer to the first is almost certainly "Hell Yes."

There are a number of good answers to the question why, and likely only a few of them have anything to do with whatever the floating casus belli will finally prove to be.

Geopolitically, Iran will be next because the real target is elsewhere, and too strong to strike directly. The real target in the neoconservatives' sites is China, and always has been. The game is encirclement, and it's purpose, the frustration of the Project for the New Chinese Century.

I enjoyed playing Risk as much as any other socially-awkward adolescent, but I was never so malajusted as to play the game by myself and call myself King of the World. Not only did the neocons never outgrow it, but they believe they have the run of the board all to themselves. PNAC's "Rebuilding America's Defenses" is a study in hubris, which presumes Washington to be the only actor of consequence on its Parker Brothers' map of the world. Other nations and prospective power blocks are regarded as little more than stationary pieces to be picked off in turn. Having been a boy with at least one foot in the reality-based community of Risk players, I could have told them that's not how the game works.

Whatever your game, you increase your chances of winning by anticipating your opponent's moves. Regardless of what position of strength you start from, this becomes critically important if you happen to make virtually the entire world your adversary.

click link to read the whole thing... interesting a broader view of things.
and the reason for the two wars - is simple they knew we were going to crest and crash - so - they started two wars and are looking for a third to start as long as we are at war - they can keep this monster moving along - install US Puppet regimes it would appear, unless I'm missing something one thug for another thug, one friendly the other not. is that a puppet..?
its a whole different world when you are at war. and these two well - never felt right - and appears that guts were right it appears.

[edit on 15-4-2010 by Anti-Evil]

join