It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Term "Ground Zero" and what it means

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
*this deserved its own post - so I reposted it as a thread...

When I say "GROUND ZERO" does that mean anything to any body?
the term was first used in New Mexico.... ? still nothing, ok - they labeled WTC as Ground ZERO, they also use the term to describe the count down for a nuclear device set to explode at ground level.
www.youtube.com...

I dont have a clue if they used these Nuclear device but that clearly is not within the reach of a cave dewelling cia asset. and if it were then he would need alot more resources than he had in Afganistan.

anyway this russian makes a good case - they dont waste words enjoy or cry depending on if your for or against America.

*how many main members are there to the CFR, Trilateral Commision are there. oh, skull and bones participated, CIA, FBI they were all in on it,. it would appear. so, what ever they told the Government folks was a good lie. they still believe it~! -- but Anti-Evil is waking them up, one American at a time... I'm well over 10,000 - and I love it when a law enforcement type takes me up on the challenge - before they leave they are really pissed. not at me - but at what they were told and did - I would image.

oh, you will see a photo of what he claims hit the Pentagon, it's a russian cruise missle - so maybe Russia KGB is in on it too....?

anyway you slice 911 - you keep coming up with more questions.....
we need to have a grand jury really rip this thing apart in open court.

[edit on 15-4-2010 by Anti-Evil]
*Posted wrong video this is the Russian Nuclear Weapon Scientist

[edit on 15-4-2010 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
excellent observation and info amigo, i had no idea about the origins of the term ground zero.

and no, words are never coincidental, not even in the phonics and vibes they convey.

join