It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NPR changes archive regarding president's birth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   

NPR changes archive regarding president's birth

www.wnd.com

National Public Radio has joined Snopes and UPI among websites that have changed their archives regarding Barack Obama to bring their stories into alignment, in NPR's case eliminating a statement about the "Kenyan-born" senator "since Obama was born in Hawaii."

.....The NPR reference and Michelle Obama's comment are far from the only ones of their kind...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Well well. If you don't like where you were born, just change it! And you too can become President!

In any war, the victors are the ones who get to write history. Or, shall we say...REWRITE history.

How can all these references to his Kenyan birthplace be wrong???

Particularly damning is this report from the Nigerian Observer in 2008:

Under a byline from Solomon Asowata and a Washington dateline, the report says, "Americans will today go to the polls to elect their next president with Democratic Party candidate, Senator Barack Obama largely favoured to win. The Kenyan-born Senator will, however, face a stiff competition from his Republican counterpart…"

There is a pic of it at link at WND.

And now NPR changes their stories too, due to a "typo". Yeah right, the typo that was allowed to stand until this became an issue. This stinks of conspiracy in so many ways, from so many angles, NO, I will not let it go.

www.wnd.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
ill take you up on that $250,000.

do i get more if they are an immigrant posing as our president?

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by LurkerMan

ROFL. I don't even know what to say to that. Oh, that was sooooo good. You rock dude.

top topics

join