It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK Assassination conspiracy theory debunked?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Hi.

I saw this:

www.flickr.com...@N00/4297201754/in/set-72157613860847725/

What do you think? It shows the famous Zapruder film, slowed down real slow, showing the head going forward before it goes back -- which indicates the blast came from behind -- the book depository, not the grassy knoll.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Hey man Stinky Linky!!!! Sounds interesting....... see how we go.

Can you fix it please

[edit on 15/4/2010 by scubagravy]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I believe that you need to study the entire topic to see just how much of a conspiracy it all was. There is a fantastic thread on this site that provide in great detail the loose ends, to date they have never been wrapped up.

I can say 100% in my heart that there is a conspiracy and it will never be debunked.

Edit: here you go found the link, its done by a very good friend of mine on this site, this member really puts things in to perspective www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 15-4-2010 by franspeakfree]

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
The Z. film is doctored so it isn't 100% reliable but if it's true his head went forward then back and to the left, it means he was hit in the back of the head just before being hit in the temple. That is exactly what James Files says. He claims to be one of the knoll shooters. Since there was at least 9 shooters probably more going for the headshot, it makes sense that he was only hit in the body while the limo was moving, and the head when it stopped. There were at least 10 shots probably more.

www.youtube.com...
www.jfkmurdersolved.com...
www.jfkmurdersolved.com...
www.strike-the-root.com... (shows 10 or more shots)
Google the video JFK-Case For Conspiracy I (starts getting good at about 18:00 minutes in.)
video.google.com...=8440302925206489846

edit on 16-9-2010 by Sargoth because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-9-2010 by Sargoth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I find it funny even more about the JFK assassination that the FBI took all footage from the public of this even except this so called Zapruder film. Same with the Pentagon when it was hit on 9/11. Strange coincidences when it comes to a conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Sorry, I'm reaaaallly late and no one will probably read this, but here goes... I was watching an episode of Antiques Road Show today, JFK's personal photographer was on and getting an estimate on some photos of historical significance of Kennedy, and his family, and Johnson's swearing in on the plane. Funnily, while he was talking... He indicated that he was in the fifth car back, and suddenly, he heard three separate shots, and then they took off (eventually arriving at the hospital).

Just thought it was kind of interesting.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Those that watched the Zapruder Film closely using a video editor with the sound track sequenced with the film begin to see the truth of the head shots on JFK. The first shot to hit his head came from the rear and down low and popped off the bone flap on the right temple area with big red blood spray. That shot came from the Dal-Tex building's open window. The second shot that hits JFK's head comes from the right side grassy knoll area and enters at the right temple and blows open the 7 inch long defect at the top of his skull that causes a bulge of bone and brain material under his scalp.

So, the film shows a quick movement forward due to the first shot in the sequence followed by the second shots impact driving the head to the rear. These were the deadly shots and JFK was killed then and there, no hope for recovery from those.

Those that analyse the films carefully can find five shots. One from the turn that came from the Dal-Tex and missed. Next one from Dal-Tex and hits JFK in the back and causes Connally to start hollering they are going to kill us all.

Next are the two head shots and Connelly is leaned over in Nellie's lap watching the blood fly. And the fifth and last shot comes from the TSBD windown and hits Connally and if one watches carefully his hospital room interview he tells everyone the exact sequence before they have time to tamper the story.

5 shots

www.doewatch.com...

new topics

top topics

join