It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End-of-the-World Shelter Company Selling Bunker Space

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
$50,000 is all it will cost you to survive a Global disaster according to Californian Company, "Vivos".

Aimed at those of you who think 2012 will be a time of an impending disaster, this company are offering you cosy space in their underground bunkers!

This was posted briefly here and it's came back up in the news again, so I thought I would post here for y'all.

A California-based company offers people a chance to survive the end of the world; for $50,000 per person, the company will sell you a spot in an underground shelter guaranteed to survive nuclear attacks, bio terrorism, chemical warfare, super volcano eruptions, asteroids, solar flares, tsunamis, earthquakes, pole shifts, the return of Planet X, and social and political anarchy.

The company plans to build a network of 20 shelters near most major cities of the United States. Each 20,000-square-foot shelter, which can hold up to 200 people, would be located about five stories underground with walls two to three feet thick.

The shelters would be stocked with a year’s supply of “gourmet foods,” as well as medical and dental centers and flat-screen TVs

Each shelter costs about $10 million to build, and Vivos is selling space in the price range of about $50,000 per person. So far, about 1,000 applications have been received for space in the shelters.

In addition to sparing the lives of 200 people, each shelter will also become a DNA depository, according to Vivos. Universities are invited to submit DNA samples of every living thing on Earth, along with seeds, which will be stored in refrigerated vaults

Wow, these guys are really taking this seriously! Almost serious enough to make me think something might actually happen!

It finishes by saying -

the world’s governments are already building underground shelters for the elite, leaving the rest of us to fend for ourselves. “As seen in most disasters, even in America, the government may not be there for you, and cannot accommodate, or provide for everyone,” Vivos states on its Web site. “This is especially true with any widespread event, as witnessed with Katrina, or what may be even more catastrophic in the coming years. Vivos is your opportunity to have a shelter solution that is assured to be there waiting for you, even on short notice

Money making scam, or does someone know for real what is about to happen in 2012?

I wonder if you can get your money back if nothing happens on the date its supposed to?

Looked up their website. Holy smokes, this place is awesome!! Check this out.

www.terravivos.com...

homelandsecuritynewswire.com...

[edit on 15-4-2010 by grantbeed]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
If they charge you 50k I wonder if you can move in now, save on rent.
And who cooks and cleans? They would have to save some illegals for that.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Scaring people is one thing but making a profit from it is a bit much. How do they even garuatee youll be safe in there, its not very deep. Plus whats with the tv's arent they expecting an emp from a cme, where you gonna get a signal from, plus why bother with gourmet food isnt this supposed to be about survival. It all sound like a money scam to me.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

In any emergency or catastrophe chances are it's going to happen quickly and without warning. 200 people? Are they all living within half a mile of one of these shelters? How will they get there in a state of panic? Who the hell wants to survive the end of the world with a bunch of strangers? Seems like a scam to me as well.

Plus that guy looks like he's going to give birth to an alien. Look at his stomach............

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

Crazy..
Looks like people are really starting to get ready for when the SHTF
thanks for sharing.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
JUst noticed in the videos on the ViVos website that at Denver Airport there is a horse Monument..... Now bear with me and this is a long long long shot....

The Montauk Project Horse anyone????

Think about it.....

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
What an excellent idea, dont know why this has not been done before.

Would not buy into it as I believe in fate but at the same time just saying its excellent money making scheme

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Not really a new idea...well maybe in real life, but what about the computer game Fallout?

Vault-Tec: Where Will You Be When the Bombs Fall?

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by uptheirons!
Not really a new idea...well maybe in real life, but what about the computer game Fallout?

Vault-Tec: Where Will You Be When the Bombs Fall?

exactly what i was thinking

[edit on 15-4-2010 by zoomer72]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by IanC99000310
JUst noticed in the videos on the ViVos website that at Denver Airport there is a horse Monument..... Now bear with me and this is a long long long shot....

The Montauk Project Horse anyone????

Think about it.....

Seriously want to re visit this post...

The horse outside of the New Denver airport Has anyone got any pictures?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

they do look an aweful lot alike dont they

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
It is too bad that the money they will be making is worthless if it does happen.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Git_r_dun

they do look an aweful lot alike dont they

ahh another conspiracy at the making?

top topics

join