It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just saw a UFO!!!!! They dove for me!! :)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Sorry for off topic, but where "exactly" do you do to post on a topic here ( link ) . I have been looking for ages and all I could find was for " Alternative news"

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89
One of the objects that I thought was a plane moving at a constant speed accelerated and took a 45 degree dive towards the horizon, and was gone within 2 seconds.

Chances are it was a meteor burning up in the earth's atmosphere. The plane(or satellite) that APPEARED to dip just happened to be close to that falling meteor.

I have seen similar occurances and been tricked many times in the past. In fact I have even seen a satellite burn up during re-entry that I originally thought "wow a ufo".

Real ufos, as in space-craft, do exist but more often than not they are invisible to the human eye and can only be picked up by infrared sensors and other special equipment. In short they cloak because they don't want to be seen, but if you see bright lights heading towards you(extremely rare)then move away from it, less you get abducted!

I live in a remote area and have been watching the skies closely for about a decade and only recall 1 solid *must have been a ufo* event several years ago. It was glowing like a star and motionless when suddenly it started zig-zagging left and right for about 10 seconds before disappearing. If that wasn't a ufo, then ufos don't exist! Thats how certain I am and believe me I am no moron when it comes to distinguishing objects in a clear night sky.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join