It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

I just saw a UFO!!!!! They dove for me!! :)

page: 1
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
So I've posted a thread on a previous sighting I had (with pictures), but I just had another a few moments ago. I had an urge to glance outside my bedroom window, so I grabbed my camera and surveyed the skies. After a few minutes I figured if the ET's wanted to be photographed, they would have appeared already. So I just focused on finding a UFO and not photographing it. I looked out at the sky and had this odd feeling the whole time, like I knew something was coming. There were a lot of planes and I tried calling out telepathically 'guys, if you are out there, I really want to say hi.' and a minute later 'if you are out there, I can't tell if you are a plane or not'. Another couple minutes passed and then the most amazing thing happened. One of the objects that I thought was a plane moving at a constant speed accelerated and took a 45 degree dive towards the horizon, and was gone within 2 seconds. I felt like my gut fell, a feeling I've only gotten in my dreams (mostly surprise in nightmares but this wasn't unpleasant). I just knew this was real by how the object suddenly doved.

Anyway, I just wanted to share this with you guys. It was really amazing. For anyone interested, I was looking north from my location of Clarksville md

edit: pic now up:
picasaweb.google.com... 

[edit on 14-4-2010 by mossme89]




posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   


You had a camera and still didn't get a pic even though you had a gut feeling.
Well whatever you saw is gone now. Next time when your gut goes off keep the camera up.



Walks off keeping his real opinion to himself.



posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Ok, in the midst of my excitement, I grabbed my camera and returned to my window this time with my camera. A few moments later, I found this pulsing red object, similiar to the one in my other thread. I got a picture, don't worry it's much better than my other pics. I'll post it tomorrow. It actually disappeared into the trees in the same place where the first object dove

[edit on 14-4-2010 by mossme89]



posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
They are probably going to call you crazy and all sorts of stuff but I believe you. Have you asked to see them before and did they grant your request?
Why not take video or photos of it?
You asked for 'proof' and did not record it?
Did you think that you were going to experience something different if you didn't record it?
What made you go out and ask them to show themselves?

I know these questions sound silly to some, but I am asking for a reason and I know others would like to know the answers because this exact thing has happened to a few of us.


[edit on 14-4-2010 by Elieser]



posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Elieser
 


I had my camera for most of the time, but put it away because I got the feeling some of them didn't want to be photographed, atleast not yet. Ironically only a few minutes after I out my camera away, the object dove. I went to my window pretty much just a spontaneous thought impulse. It's the first really cear night in almost a week and wanted to see if I could spot anything. I did get that second object photo although on a 16 second exposure



posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
ok, never tried just going outside and
summoning them before.

Maybe I need to try this to see if it works.

Do I have to draw a pentagram in the dirt first???

Cant wait to see the pics

Here UFO ....... Here UFO ......

If I dont post anymore u'll know
I was kidnapped, then Im blaming the OP



posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89
 


Claims without proof or any evidence are useless. You had a camera but didnt use it? Okey doke, have fun, do your homework, then go to bed. School starts early.



posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
[edit on 4/15/2010 by hhcore]



posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by hhcore
 

Red and green blinking?......... Sorry, I get it now. Little slow tonite.



posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I'm preparing myself for a Photoshopped pic or a blurry object.



posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89
I'll post it tomorrow.



Then how about you start this thread tomorrow.......

2nd grumble



posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint
 

I read somewhere you can communicate telepathically. It doesn't matter if you believecyou are talking, if you intend the thought to get there it will. Plus they can't interfere with free will so can only come if called upon.

I'll upload the media asap but because of parent restrictions it'll have to be after school tomorrow.



posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
[edit on 4/15/2010 by hhcore]



posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Well, let me tell you that you are not alone in this. I know of some people that get a feeling or a need to go outside and looking for them and asking for them to show themselves and it happens. I know of this lady that has hundreds of photos and videos of UFOs and she has even had wittinesses with their own cameras catching the UFOs when she tells them to take the photos because she is being told by them that they will appear in a certain area. People like her are called contactees, at first I did not believe her until It happened to me a few times. Now, one of the guys interviewing her asked her if there was a possibility that this was the government using her as an experiment because in many occasions after the sighting, a black helicopter would appear, she has a few photos of the helicopter as well. They also asked her if maybe she might be delusional and seeing things, her answer was one that has stayed with me since I heard it and it was "Delusions do not produce proof".

[edit on 14-4-2010 by Elieser]



posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by mossme89
I'll post it tomorrow.



Then how about you start this thread tomorrow.......

2nd grumble
Excellent point. Will check back tomorrow for this spectacular imagery.



posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I posted this thread now because I thought the dive was it. I got the pic after I posted the thread. It's actually a good picture, it's a 16 second exposure so you can see 10 little red dots without any tampering.

I'm going to try for tomorrow morning, see if I can sneak down early and use the desktop. Anyway, I'm having some really weird stuff going on now, like my camera randomly starting to play video without my touching it (wonder if it's the moldavite), so I've had enough for tonight. Going to bed to get some zzzzz's..



posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89
I posted this thread now because I thought the dive was it. I got the pic after I posted the thread. It's actually a good picture, it's a 16 second exposure so you can see 10 little red dots without any tampering.

I'm going to try for tomorrow morning, see if I can sneak down early and use the desktop. Anyway, I'm having some really weird stuff going on now, like my camera randomly starting to play video without my touching it (wonder if it's the moldavite), so I've had enough for tonight. Going to bed to get some zzzzz's..
I can understand that ! If aliens took over your camera but yet you still can post, well then that is STRANGE! See you tomorrow.



posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
gotta type fast, but i got it up

picasaweb.google.com...
other uncropped also in album

edit: so I said I had a homework assignment to print out so I kicked my dad off the computer. I got this up whenever he turned his back. Back on my iPhone now. Too tired... Definetly off the bed now


[edit on 14-4-2010 by mossme89]



posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elieser
Well, let me tell you that you are not alone in this. I know of some people that get a feeling or a need to go outside and looking for them and asking for them to show themselves and it happens. I know of this lady that has hundreds of photos and videos of UFOs and she has even had wittinesses with their own cameras catching the UFOs when she tells them to take the photos because she is being told by them that they will appear in a certain area. People like her are called contactees, at first I did not believe her until It happened to me a few times. Now, one of the guys interviewing her asked her if there was a possibility that this was the government using her as an experiment because in many occasions after the sighting, a black helicopter would appear, she has a few photos of the helicopter as well. They also asked her if maybe she might be delusional and seeing things, her answer was one that has stayed with me since I heard it and it was "Delusions do not produce proof".

[edit on 14-4-2010 by Elieser]
Oh, I agree 100 percent ! I've never seen a delusion that provided proof. I've never seen physical proof of evidence provided by a certified delusional person. Evidence of delusions dont exist as hallucinations and ether dreams fall into the same category as well as fantasies and gross misconceptions.. People are fallible.



posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by hhcore
 


WHOAOAAAAAOAOS

Dat is conclusiv evidens ov ufoz!

I love gradients too.



new topics

top topics



 
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join