It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quake Kills Scores In West China

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Quake Kills Scores In West China

news.bbc.co.uk

At least 300 people have died and others are trapped under rubble after a magnitude-6.9 earthquake struck China's Qinghai province, officials say.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Iran quake 4.5 not reported in US

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't think mister mad man of iran is crazy as everyone thinks...He seems to know something too...hey maybe he visits ATS

But in all seriousness this is weird

[edit on 14-4-2010 by Kingdom of darkness]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
HAARP

I don't think china is as powerful as they think they are.

Once the black op's start to harness the power of haarp and start casuing 20 magnitude earthquakes then the game is officially over

We have easily millions dead in a matter of seconds anywhere we want in the world

Anyone heard of the non reported 4. something magnitude quake in iran VERY recently...I forgot the link but will add it soon

Someone on this forum made a thread calling obama a weakling for bowing to the chinese...Apparently someone read that thread and proved otherwise.

All the asians who read this thread will call "Conspiracy"

This website is callled "ABOVE TOP SECRET" things above secret...So before you start bashing your keyboard i think you should realize

U.S.A MILITARY TECHNOLOGY > ALL

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

America is just playing cards at the table...gambling. But america has that dude who is just invisibly standing over the table secretly reporting what everyone has in their hands UNKNOWINGLY to everyone at the table

just like Ben Stein would say in his monotone voice wow

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
the earth is stretching and bending, getting rid of all the negative energy we have been pouring into her. I live right in Southern California. Unfortunately, East los Angeles to be exact, and I feel as if she's keeping the worst for us. And i'm not saying HAARP has absolutely nothing to do with this, as i do feel after some recent research i've done that there is some ugly things going on. Either way, great changes are coming. The earth is due for a good cleansing.

[edit on 14-4-2010 by Enigami]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enigami
the earth is stretching and bending, getting rid of all the negative energy we have been puring into her. I live right in southern california. Unfortunately, East los Angeles to be exact, and I feel as if she's keeping the worst for us. And im not saying HAARP has absolutely nothing to do with this, as i do feel after some recent research i've done that there is some ugly things going on. Either way, great changes are coming. The earth is due for a good cleansing.

If the big one hits you hopefully you'll get out alive. The big one that hits is really mother nature and not HAARP

america would not cause a quake on their own territories...especially not california.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Kingdom of darkness

Yes, very true. I dont believe HAARP would put California out. And i admit, i am somewhat new to HAARP and whats its about, although i believe they absolutely have the ability to cause quakes and other wheather phenomena. But your right, they wouldn't cause one here. But it utterly amazes me how such a huge metropolis could be built on one of the most vulnerable spots in the world...

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enigami

Yes, very true. I dont believe HAARP would put California out. And i admit, i am somewhat new to HAARP and whats its about, although i believe they absolutely have the ability to cause quakes and other wheather phenomena. But your right, they wouldn't cause one here. But it utterly amazes me how such a huge metropolis could be built on one of the most vulnerable spots in the world...
Newyork can easily be flooded and i live in nyc...Just wait till a little earthquake happens here and the water just floods us into oblivion

even if a 4 magnitude happened where i live...The water would flood us like crazy. Hell it stormed a couple of weeks ago and i had a tree fall on top of my house

California must think they are immune to earthquakes just like newyork thinks they are immune to tsunamis...

it's okay in the end no one wins really.

If everything fails then i guess we can go back to the "Holy land" i'm sure they will accept new immigrants just like america does to the whole wide world

Under 1 circumstance...We just have to become jewish. Well at least america doesn't push religious beliefs on anyone

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Yes, California thinks they are immune to everything. We see on the news all the quakes and tsunamis, and all the wild weather, make a few comments on it (cause its all about drama out here), then go back to drinking and smoking weed and TV shows and forget about it. We go right back into our bubble. I desperately want to get out of here. There are not many people who think out here and it has begun to truly drive me mad.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
My grandfather was a meteorologist. PHD in that type of thing. He died quite a number of years ago, way before Katrina.

He said the two stupidest places in America to build cities were were New Orleans (retrospectively obvious) and Long Island (because it's pretty much a big sandbar). I'm living on Long Island now, and I'm hoping that just because he was right about New Orleans doesn't mean he'll be right about Long Island.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by scwizard
My grandfather was a meteorologist. PHD in that type of thing. He died quite a number of years ago, way before Katrina.

He said the two stupidest places in America to build cities were were New Orleans (retrospectively obvious) and Long Island (because it's pretty much a big sandbar). I'm living on Long Island now, and I'm hoping that just because he was right about New Orleans doesn't mean he'll be right about Long Island.
in retrospect no one ever mentioned anything about a New Orleans levee failure. Let's not derail this thread.

Long island...You're safer than brooklyn and the big apple safer than all the boroughs basically...I "Think" just speculating you never know

new topics

top topics

join