It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Silva Ulta Mind System

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by mwm1331
alien addicted
My name is mark
I am 26
I currently live in bucharest romania
scan me

Allright, I'll give it a try! I'll let you know when I did.

Just let me know your full name (U2U me)

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE

Now counting backwards from 300 takes mroe than 60 seconds...so how do they do it?

They program your brain with the '3 to 1 method'.
The first time you do the exercise, it takes about a half hour, three quarters maybe.
I guess we did the exercise about 10 - 12 times in those two days.
Every time a little shorter and doing exercises while centered.

At the end of the course it takes about a minute, maybe two to get centered.

After the course you should get centered at least once a day for 15 minutes. or 5 minutes in the morning, 5 minutes in the evering.

Have skipped a few days already unfortunatly..

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Try purchasing a eeg which can be hooked into your P.C. You can then begin to custom design neural activity patterns associated with certain activities.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Whoever said that the hypnotic state and the meditative state are one and the same is quite right. I know this because of my meditative practice since the 1970s, in learning about the Silva Method from printed and audio materials, and from my hypnotherapy training in the mid-1990s.

Meditation/self-hypnotic training takes time and practice. Don't expect to achieve a degree of proficiency in one session.

The technique of counting backward from 300 is a very good one. The idea is to quietly say to yourself, while you're counting, that you are getting more relaxed, more serene, and more centered. Start with one end of your body and work your way over, telling yourself that each part is getting more and more relaxed and peaceful.

Once you have ended the counting and you feel that you are in a very relaxed state, then you can give yourself an appropriate auto-suggestion in order to get to that meditative/alpha state faster the next time -- what they refer to in Silva as "going to your level."

You do this by saying to yourself, when you are in a deeply relaxed state, that whenever you say a certain word, hold your fingers in a certain way, whatever, you automatically go to that relaxed level. The more you practice this, the easier it becomes to quickly go into a meditative/hypnotic state.

It is as simple as that.

Now, once you are down there you can do all sorts of interesting things.

Even before becoming a certified hypnotherapist, I used the backward counting technique with family and friends in order to put them in a deep enough state whereby they can tune into a past life. It's easy.

Here's one approach:

Once down, visualize a stairway that goes down much deeper and slowly proceed down. At the bottom of the first stairway is a corridor that stretches back into infinity. Spread out down the corridor are a series of doors, each one representative of a former incarnate or discarnate (in-between life) existence. The doors on the right are physical lifetimes; the doors on the left are memories of being in the Spirit between the respective lifetime.

Another thing you can do while down is pursue remote viewing. At the bottom of the stairway, visualize a state-of-the-art computer room with a series of large monitors built into the wall. Program (simply through desire) a particular monitor to scan something that you are interested it, like Zeta IV for example, or a local Zetan-alien spacecraft that is currently looking to abduct someone here. Don't worry, the physical aliens will be oblivious to your scans.

Or, here's a good one...

Program one of your wall monitors to scan for a distant humanoid system that embraces medieval technology. I have come to believe that these far outnumber the worlds that have interstellar flight capability (i.e., the Space Races).

Take note of all the sights, sounds and impressions you get and keep these in a journal topside.

Next...

Compare notes with others who are pursuing this also. See if your findings are similar.

The government does this sort of thing constantly.

On a related issue, the idea of someone in deep meditation being able to telepathically maim or murder someone (like the circulating propaganda about Russian government psychics being able to do this) is complete nonsense. Otherwise, world leaders would be dropping like flies every single day. Trust me, it isn't happening.

[edit on 29-6-2004 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I was browsing David Icke's site lately (i admit not the most reliable source) and i stumbled upon a story called 'project superman' about someone who used the silva mind control system and described it pretty detailed.

Either the story is a hoax, the main person is very very good at the silva method, or he has used the silva method and has gone completely nuts.

www.davidicke.net...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join