It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Semi-new user Reign

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Hello ATS,

I have been on these forums mostly just grazing like a cow in a pasture. I really didn't get into much of the conspiracies, I just liked to read about them. I was given a book not too long ago that really got me interested in the NWO type conspiracies. "Behold a Pale Horse" by Bill Cooper. I can honestly say that it blew my mind.
I also saw something quite unexplainable a couple of months ago near an Air Force base in England. I was parked on the shoulder of the road talking on my cell phone and decided to step out of my car to smoke a cig. I heard a low whispy type sound that I had never heard in my life. It was around 0245 and I looked around only to find a red/blue/green flashing light probably 300 feet in the air and about 100 yards infront of me. This was no airplane or any type of aircraft at the local military installation (I know this because I am stationed there) It just hovered in one spot for around 5 minutes or so and then the lights that all seemed to be one light that was very brilliant just got dimmer and dimmer and then completly vanished and the whispy sound was gone. I was stunned and really became interested in UFOs and unexplained things in our skies.
My whole life I have always had this feeling of being watched by some kind of unseen force. When I am by myself it just doesn't feel like I am alone, it is kinda wierd. I have seen several unexplainable events that I believe are some kind of ghost or something similar. Keys, wallet, and my watch will not be where I left them a lot of the time (not sure if it is paranormal or I am just forgetful) But about 6 years ago at my Aunt's house I had the most amazing thing happen to me. It was Christmas time and everyone was out doing last minute shopping except my Aunt and I. I was laying on the couch and she was cooking in the kitchen about 5 feet behind me. She has one of those retardedly large kitchens with like 100 cabinets. She asked me to watch the potatos and make sure they do not boil over while she went to the bathroom. "Of course" I said, but really I could careless if they boiled over so I really wasn't paying attention. I was pretty interested in watching my movie (can't remember what movie it was though) anyway about 10 minutes later she came back into the kitchen and she gasped as she entered and told me to come and look. I was in shock at what I saw, every single cabinet was pullled open and all the silverware and pots and pans were all arranged on the floor in a neat line with the largest to the left and the smallest to the right. And I did not hear a darn thing.... We were the only ones in the house and we tried to see how long it would take to replicate the same thing and it took both of us well over 30 minutes to lay everything out without making a sound.

Anyway I just thought I would share some things that got me interested in the alternative. I am 26 years old, serving in the USAF stationed in England. And I grew up in Dallas, Texas.

I am really glad I decided to create an account with ATS. I have learned so many things and read many interesting theories that I had no clue existed. So I thank each and every one of you for finding these things for us and trying to answer the questions that many people have. See you on the threads.

Happy hunting ATSers

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Reign02

Hey there Reign02 and welcome to our humble abode.

Have fun looking around and testing the water and I'll see you on the boards.

Woody

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Reign02

Dude... you were by an air-force base... LMAO

join