It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Is Said To Have Fueled Unrest In Kyrgyzstan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Russia Is Said To Have Fueled Unrest In Kyrgyzstan

www.washingtonpost.com

Less than a month before the violent protests that toppled the government of Kyrgyzstan last week, Russian television stations broadcast scathing reports portraying President Kurmanbek Bakiyev as a repugnant dictator whose family was stealing billions of dollars from this impoverished nation.

The media campaign, along with punishing economic measures adopted by the Kremlin, played a critical role in fanning public anger against Bakiyev and bringing people into the streets for the demonstration
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
This will be my last opening today. I need a break.

But as its breaking news, not only by its full of very detailed information, but also timing to release this after Russian and Chinese stand against Iranian sanctions and possible Iranian attacks... I think this report from Washington Times will open totally new era which will begun today - Blaming Russia - fight against the east and SCO, big time.

I think there is lots of this coming soon - Now when Russia has opposed not only sanctions, but its also delivering fast new defence missiles to Iran - soon its shown like any enemy or terror state in US media.

"Russian threat is back" - And I am afraid - counterattack by Zionist media in USA will be very devastating against them. I hope you my friends here in ATS will not fall to this MSM brainwash, but will remember facts - China cant afford to loose Iran and SCO is very united in their interests in region.

By SCO raising against Zionism and US Domination of worlds energy resources, SCO is really fighting against New World Order and behalf of multipolarism in world affairs.

I am afraid that war in many fronts will begin today - also in media and from your minds.

www.washingtonpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   

BISHKEK, KYRGYZSTAN -- Less than a month before the violent protests that toppled the government of Kyrgyzstan last week, Russian television stations broadcast scathing reports portraying President Kurmanbek Bakiyev as a repugnant dictator whose family was stealing billions of dollars from this impoverished nation.

Oh noes the indiscretion. How could they those dirty Russians. Using their media to reveal fraud and embezzlement by dictators. It's unheard of.

Who knows where this juggernaut of honesty will strike next? They might start revealing corruption and fraud in our countries!!!!

new topics

join