It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has this footage been debunked?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Okay not sure if this has been posted before since theres not much details with the footage
i have to admit the footage is pretty good maybe to good to be true but i thought i would share the video and see if this might be the real deal?
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Looks pretty fake to me!

Regular cameras of that quality don't go in and out of focus like crazy. That and the UFO looked like someone's AfterEffects project for school...

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
The way the ufo passes over the persons head reminds me of the UFO Haiti clip. I also dont understand why he's put that corny 60s sci fi music on. Wouldn't it of been more credible to leave the audio on?

Also interesting how in another video description he mentions the following:
THIS WAS A TOY UFO PURE LUCK IT FLOATED LIKE THIS ATTENDING THIS FILM SHOOT WAS WORLD WIRELESS PRODUCTIONS

He also goes on to reply to a comment and say
well film folks want there products when in editing they do what they want after i sign the release form they can do whatever they want i signed many without reading it pay is great at 75 dollars a second 4 weeks ago

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
what video is that quote from
might go and see his other videos...

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
the quote is for this video of "LEVITATION"
www.youtube.com...
which was aired on fox

[edit on 12-4-2010 by CYRAX]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I thought it was pretty relevant myself,
when you consider he's interested in movies and effects on video like that, the admittance of it being a UFO saucer like toy that levitates/flies then weeks/months later comes out with this video of the same thing flying.

Again i'd be interested to know why he's put that corny 60s sci fi music on. Wouldn't it of been more credible to leave the audio on?

I dont think this is a credible UFO myself. Just someone wanting ratings. He's produced alot of videos on youtube and to have direct involvement with movie production teams and special effects leads me to believe this is in the same bracket at the Haiti clip.

[edit on 12-4-2010 by Superiorraw]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
heres his wiki page
en.wikipedia.org...
im going to ask him about the video.........

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Interesting how it is quoted by a NASA Researcher
This "Hutchison Effect" has been claimed for years, without any independent verification — ever. In fact, its originator can't even replicate it on demand.

I wonder why the creator/founder of the effect can't replicate it? Maybe he's waiting for someone to buy him out of the contract, seeing as though he mentions on youtube when he makes the videos he signs the release contract and rakes in the $.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
im not sure yet if he filmed the ufo or someone sent him the footage i have sent him a msg once he returns it i will let you know what he says

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
He's a loon as far as we know, I asked a physics guy I know to look at his stuff and the first words he said back after looking was 'nut case'. He's one of many who make bonkers claims that because it's all in high level mumbo jumbo most take as 'well he's a scientist, he must know what he's talking about'.

In this case NOT TRUE, he's a scammer..

Also, I can't look at him and keep a straight face, I keep expecting to see him pushing Andy Pipkin around in his wheel chair (from Little Britain)..

"Don't like it"

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Yeah, this stuff is pretty fake. Impossible to "debunk" though, lol.

But yeah, blatantly fake. Silly, stupid, obvious.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Yeah, this stuff is pretty fake. Impossible to "debunk" though, lol.

But yeah, blatantly fake. Silly, stupid, obvious.

You just did "debunk" it. All debunking means is to make a claim that something is false/fake, and/or 'to ridicule'.

Debunking, and disproving are two very different things.

As for Hutchison, and his "effect"... I'm still waiting for any of his claims to be independently verified; however, and last I knew, he never kept notes for any of his experiments, so even he can't replicate his more fanciful claims.

[edit on 4/12/10 by redmage]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by CYRAX

CYRAX.....

That video has been posted on ATS on several previous occasions.

It is clearly a CGI fake, as has been shown to be the case on ATS & externally.

Regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by CYRAX
Okay not sure if this has been posted before since theres not much details with the footage
i have to admit the footage is pretty good maybe to good to be true but i thought i would share the video and see if this might be the real deal?
www.youtube.com...

At least you are being very useful: whenever one wants to see if some video or photo is legit or fake, all he has to do is to check on your profile: if it has been posted by you, then it's fake for sure.
Come on, are you serious when you say "this might be the real deal"?
And why don't you use the search tool?
Ah, right, T&C don't apply to you ...

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
This is the texas ufo it is a CGI fake, I have seen different versions where the people are speaking german. There are people here that will think anything is real, even if the guy who made the video came to ATS and showed how he did it, there would be members here that would call him a dis-inf agent. You could load a pic of the night sky with nothing in it and someone would find a UFO in it. The point is someone here will always tell you it is real even if you said you hoaxed it, but this vid is fake.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
If it's coming from John Hutchison it's fake.

He's a known hoaxer.

Probably most known for his levitating saucer video in which you can see the strings lifting it up. Look at the top left corner

Or this one where he stuck a bunch of objects to the ceiling, turned his camera upside down, and filmed them falling.

Or his dead alien photos which he claims were sent to him by an anonymous source...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

which were really photos of a toy.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The list goes on and on...

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I like the way the video abruptly comes in and out of focus. It links the CGI saucer with the actual landscape at an unconscious level. I would definitely hire this guy to do SFX on a project. Oh yeah, the whole focus thing is strong evidence that this is neither real, nor a hoax. It's a "demo."

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by CYRAX

One more time johnkhutchison2008 needs to be updated besides uploading an old video
under fancy titles, well unless he is joking wich is the case with the original created by a
ZzTheTruthzZ who uploaded his video on June 19, 2008 to his YouTube channel just for
fun.

Here is the 2008 video with audio not the comic music ovedubbed b johnkhutchison2008

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
thanks guys this has been DEBUNKED

top topics

join