It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kenyan official: Obama born here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Kenyan official: Obama born here

www.wnd.com

A Kenyan lawmaker told the nation's parliament last month that Barack Obama was born in Africa and is therefore "not even a native American."

During debate over the draft of a new Kenyan constitution, James Orengo, the country's minister of lands and a member of parliament for the Ugenya constituency, cited America's election of a Kenyan-born president as an example of what can be accomplished when diverse peoples unite:
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Breaking News Forum Submission Guidelines – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11/4/2010 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I can't let this controversy go , sorry. I think this country is being tested . By that I mean we all know of the intended implementation of the ' New World Order ' . The first test was to see if the American people would overwhelmingly elect an Unconstitutional president. The task went out to the mainstream media to convince the mass populace of Obama's eligibility to run for office. An obscure Senator to be sure.....www.youtube.com... With the election of this president the plans move forward ; the Afghanistan and Iraq wars will continue , we will loose more of our freedoms and become a police state. With the passage of the Health Care Reform Bill that recently passed a certain percentage of Americans have already unawarely given up more freedoms and privacy to our new emerging 'Police State'.

www.wnd.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Breaking News Forum Submission Guidelines – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11/4/2010 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
This is already posted, and was just as quickly debunked here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

thanks for the post though

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by VintageEnvy

Whats was "debunked" The Kenyan official never stated what he supposedly stated?

Obama's a Puppet just like the rest.... Good luck Americans with your mess.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

The trick is that since he is ineligible, he's not really president.

Which means we have no president.

But the people of America are still following him as the leader.

So he can do things a president can't. And when he gets called out, he can always bust his own cover and say that he was never really president in the first place and that it's not his fault the people followed his leadership,

[edit on 11-4-2010 by SirPsychoSexy]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I wonder if Schwarznegger is looking at Obama's Credentials and thinking to himself...."Hmm, maybe a native German can be US President in 2012!"

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
I wonder if Schwarznegger is looking at Obama's Credentials and thinking to himself...."Hmm, maybe a native German can be US President in 2012!"

Schwarz is actually Austrian

But what's the difference

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
More than ever , I believe that this great country is being manipulated and its Constitution is made a mockery by testing every statement and seeing the reaction from the populace.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Yeah, So what!!! He won! Haven't you heard?

Do you realize that Obama would need to drop another 15% in approval ratings AND it would have to be sometime after the midterms Nov.2010 to even be considered IMPEACHABLE???

Blah, not going to happen even if he's foreign born. Await midterms.

We saw straight up in dair dat we had to vet McCain, whom I detest as yet another Progressive loon, and his credentials in committee.

Not so with our Savior In Chief (SIC).

Free pass, until someone in congress with a spine head slams that fraud into a metal turnbuckle and really offers us some hope.

Sooooo, dude, He won, haven't you heard?

Your proof matters not... These aren't the docs you're looking for... Look ahead to a bone crushing midterm erection.

[edit on 4·12·10 by DrMattMaddix]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   
You want the parallel thread HERE

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

"Your proof matters not... These aren't the docs you're looking for... Look ahead to a bone crushing midterm erection. "

I'm going to go ahead and assume you meant "bone crushing midterm eLection", not erection.

Although......

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
good to see the Kenyans making the term "native american" open to anyone born on US soil he he he

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
This topic is already being discussed at length here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

top topics

join