It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence Flights 11, 77, 93, and/or 175 were ever in the air?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
What evidence exists that Flights 11, 77, 93 and/or 175 ever took off? Due to the Wargames going on, all flight identities were anonymous and extra blips were added to the radars. Whose to say that those extra blips weren't simply the 9/11 planes? To me, that's really the only explanation for adding the blips in the first place: there were no hijacked planes.

I think that all of this information was manipulated by the airlines themselves to make it seem like these planes took off.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Whilst I believe quite firmly that something nefarious was being carried out on that day, by people other than Bin Laden and friends, I do feel that the flights in question were in the air. They certainly took off from the airports, when they were supposed to. What happened after then, is open to question, but I do feel that they at least took off and made it into the air before being swapped in the air for other aircraft, or simply flown into their "targets"....

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by dampnickers
They certainly took off from the airports, when they were supposed to.

How do we know this FOR SURE?

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by kiwasabi

With all due respect , you first take the position that maybe the flights were never airborne .

You then take the position that maybe they were blips on the radar screen., which one do you wish that we respond to ?

If this is headed into the 'no-planes' theory , then I must take a bow , for that is a position that I find implausable .

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd
With all due respect , you first take the position that maybe the flights were never airborne .

You then take the position that maybe they were blips on the radar screen., which one do you wish that we respond to ?

Why would those two theories be separate? The airliners never took off, and extra blips were added to the radars to make it seem as though they DID take off.

Originally posted by okbmd
If this is headed into the 'no-planes' theory , then I must take a bow , for that is a position that I find implausable .

Two planes did hit the World Trade Center. However, they were military planes, most likely remote-controlled or with an automated flightpath pre-programmed.

The Flight 93 crash in Pennsylvania and Flight 77 crash at the Pentagon were actually bomb explosions with unsubstantial, fabricated evidence of crashes placed by the FBI/CIA.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Two planes did hit the World Trade Center. However, they were military planes, most likely remote-controlled or with an automated flightpath pre-programmed.

but everybody saw two passanger planes hit the world towers! thousand of people atually still griev over people they lost on them flights. and actuall phone calls was made and recorded from them fllights by passangers. i dont believe in the pentagon ever been hit by a plane but i do believe the two towers deff was

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

nooo im a 23 year old dad that is not as gullable as u it would seem look i do believe in 911 been a huge lie but we can sit here all day and try make up storys that are even more fancier then the last but to say that a fighter plane hit the towers and passanger planes never even left the ground is far fetched for even me and i am open to everything all im saying is look at what is fact then start stripping away at what is not PASSANGER PLANES HIT THE TOWERS ...FACT

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by skillz1
...but to say that a fighter plane hit the towers and passanger planes never even left the ground is far fetched for even me

Not a fighter plane. Just a plane controlled by the military.

i am open to everything

Yeah, well, your posts haven't shown that.

all im saying is look at what is fact then start stripping away at what is not PASSANGER PLANES HIT THE TOWERS ...FACT

What facts should I be reviewing? The whole point of this thread is to present evidence that Flights 11, 77, 93, and 175 actually DID take off. So feel free to do so since that's what you believe happened.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

believe me i really am open to everything and i listen to both sides of every story. but it would seem its way to easy for people to make a conspiracy out of anything these days because it is more interesting then what people say to be the truth.

for example how boring would it be that passanger planes did fly in to the buildings cos after all everybody allready saw that on tv. so why not say that they never even took off and it was some kind of un manned aircraft its way more spooky and interesting.

of course it is! but like i said in my last reply people are still grieving over people they lost on them planes just normal 9 till 5 working class people not goverment agents, or undercover spies, out to make u believe that they really was just innocent passangers.

they really was just innocent people who was in the wrong time at the wrong place and before u turn what im saying right now in to a conspiracy about me been some illuminarty member or undercover goverment agent and thats why im saying all this. let me just say im a normall guy with a crappy, job a rented house, and to be fair who am i to even say what did or did not happen on that day.

all im saying is its the more reasonable explanation so be strong minded and YES do question everything by all means but dont believe everything

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

for example how boring would it be that passanger planes did fly in to the buildings cos after all everybody allready saw that on tv. so why not say that they never even took off and it was some kind of un manned aircraft its way more spooky and interesting.

Actually, I'm finding that for the average person (obviously not on this board), it's far more interesting to believe what we were told on 9/11.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

When it gets to stuff like this you might as well be asking " do I exist ?" how can I prove it ?

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

i totally agree its one of them where we can all sit and say what we believe to be true but the harder we try and dig for the truth the further away from it we are probably getting

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by kiwasabi
What evidence exists that Flights 11, 77, 93 and/or 175 ever took off? Due to the Wargames going on, all flight identities were anonymous and extra blips were added to the radars. Whose to say that those extra blips weren't simply the 9/11 planes? To me, that's really the only explanation for adding the blips in the first place: there were no hijacked planes.

I think that all of this information was manipulated by the airlines themselves to make it seem like these planes took off.

Well I s&f your thread, glad to see someone else is actually using their brain a little bit. But I don't completely agree with your analysis. I think the four flights that the government planned to use as the "hijacked" planes did take off and were flown to Ohio. Then the USAF took over and played their war games firing missiles at the pre-planned targets.

There were no hijackers, there were no planes used in the attacks.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by warisover

if there was no planes in the attacks then what the hell are all them peope down on the street below the world trade centre taking footage of then because correct me if im wrong but that thing with two wings and a tail is normally called a plane and i actually know people who was there on that day and saw the planes hit wishull thinking guys wishfull thinking

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   

reply to post by warisover

if there was no planes in the attacks then what the hell are all them peope down on the street below the world trade centre taking footage of then because correct me if im wrong but that thing with two wings and a tail is normally called a plane and i actually know people who was there on that day and saw the planes hit wishull thinking guys wishfull thinking

No, you see they confiscated every camera in downtown New York. Every single one. And then they wiped them and replaced the footage with theor own doctored stuff.

And all the eyewitnesses are lying.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
im sure it wasnt muslim people that had something to do with 9/11 am not muslim my self tho, i just think that they are starting a religious war because theres some muslim people there that has alot of money and power that are not controlled by the western and the goverment hates that i think its also pointless voting for presidents as they are all in it together its our fault why all of these things are happenning because we choose to follow them we need to get to gether one day and protest because this aint right this goverment we got today are bad we realy need a change we realy cant trust this goverment

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

are u really gonna try make me believe that the goverment or whoever could conviscate every last piece of footage from people in new york! i highly doubt it. there was thousands of people who whitnessed them planes hit the towers. not just a few ,not hundreds, but thousands and people even caught the event on there mobile phones. so what your now saying they conviscated them to come on plz be serious ! explain this footage then if u will fOTitAB7jRg

[edit on 13-4-2010 by skillz1]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by skillz1

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 13-4-2010 by skillz1]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by skillz1

I was joking. It's completely mad to think that such an operation would be possible. And yet this is what NPT requires.

Personally I think at least some no-planers are jokers, just fiddling about to see what rumours they can build up on the internet.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join