It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Denver International Airport really a headquarters for the New World Order?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I just read a compelling argument against a conspiratorial DIA:

skeptoid.com...

There's a common red flag shared by this particular conspiracy and many others, and that's the presumption that the conspirators chose to publicly announce their evil plans by putting all of this out there for everyone to see. That would be like Nixon, before Watergate, ordering a public mural to be placed in the hotel lobby showing GOP spies breaking into a room. Or Oliver North announcing his intentions by placing a sculpture in the National Mall showing himself handing a shoulder-fired missile launcher to an Iranian with one hand, and giving the proceeds to a Nicaraguan with the other. If these analogies sound absurd, they are; but they do accurately portray the conspiracy theorists' belief of why Denver International has certain features: it was to publicly announce plans for a future crime against humanity. If you don't think Nixon or North were fool enough to make such announcements, you might want to reconsider whether that's actually what was done at Denver International

But I still feel there are some things needing explanation at:

the-rabbits-hole.com...

Lucus? Can you help?

Jason

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
But hey..ATS got a mention in the article...

Perhaps the most entertaining of the conspiracy claims about Denver International Airport concerns the brass plaque at the end of an artistic curved pedestal above the time capsule. The plaque repeats the Mason symbol and has the rest of the text from the time capsule written in Braille. However, many conspiracy web sites refer to this paragraph of Braille as a "keypad". I even found a lengthy discussion on tAboveTopSecret.com, the notorious conspiracy theory web site, speculating about what the code might be. In all seriousness, some seem to believe that a code can be typed on this solid plaque which will either open the time capsule, permit admittance to the secret underground base, or perhaps even trigger the global genocide.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Thirty years ago, the NWO needed to keep their secrets because the American people were still not sufficiently broken in spirit. Now, they can parade their arrogance to the world.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by warpcrafter

Wow pretty powerfull statement. I think they are sociopaths. Like all sociopaths they feel they are superior. This is the sociopath's achilles heal. ( I'm too smart to get caught, I can do what ever I want.) This is their demise. I don't think that things are going as planned. Hopefully they are each so self absorbed that they loose cohesion and soon they will turn on each other. Don't worry. Be happy! Enjoy the show.

top topics

join