It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Invisible Empire’ - New Alex Jones Documentary Out 15th April

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I want to remind from new AJ:s material coming out soon (April 15th) and would be seen from prisonplanet.com!

‘Invisible Empire’ exposes a hidden history the public must learn

In a call to action, Alex Jones reminds fellow patriots and activists that the films we make are tools to awaken and inform the public who have been kept in the dark about the real mechanisms that control our world. Regular listeners and patriots may already understand the agenda for world government, however, decades of television watching and public schooling has effectively washed away and buried the real history from The People, who must again learn the truth.

Thus, Alex urges supporters to redouble the effort to educate our friends and neighbors and ultimately take back our Republic. Invisible Empire is a powerful crash course on who the New World Order really is, how their complex system functions and what it is trying to achieve.

www.infowars.com...

AJ has done a long work in covering these issues - I wonder he never take a holyday? - Quess so - I am always interested to see and hear how he sees things, even I already can expect many old things to be shown with maybe new ways.

But everyone is learning here - and him too - and its nice to see also the professional and artistical level of latest documentary. I think we will havem a debate here from documentary since we can see it.

Good job, Alex - lets beat those bastard banksters together!

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Nice, I keep telling people that our history is greatly made up and re-written.

But noone wants to listen to that, Truth Hurts...

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
there was another thread on ats not so long ago called tracking the iluminati on face book and i checked this out and alex jones name popped up quite a lot like in the friend list of the golden dawn as a friend of one of the rothchilds and so on and so on he has 3 diffirant accounts on face book and they are all intertwind with the iluminati . i have listened to alexes show many times and caught him out with lies and exagerations all the time so i dont know if i will be watching this because maybe he is just spouting what the iluminati wants us to hear get us use to it before they do it so to speak. well that my thaughts may they be right or wrong

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
^You're not a real person.

Or do you seriously think alex jones has at least three facebook accounts that he uses to follow the illuminati's public profiles... publicly?

You should probably rethink a few things...

[edit on 11-4-2010 by alaskan]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Make up your own mind.

People are mostly jealous from others success and I think that basic behavior feeds opposition against him too. For myself he has opened very many questions with his works - like FEMA, MARSHALL LAW, NSA - sometimes I listen his programs and normally read his headlines with many others.

Amongst conspiracy theorists there are very skeptic persons involved. In my long tour learning government ruled terrorism there was a period, that I see just lies everywhere - and I didnt trust any of sources, but after time goes by, also confidence for truth and real truthers came back.

I think everyone who is digging under the surface will meet a moment and a period full of untrust and hate - I think most of AJs condemning opposition peoples are just in that period... But as time goes by, and you really start to look the facts - you will remember that real conspiracy is there amongst Reuters, AP, Fox and others, not amongst those who told you so in first place.

You get my point?

AJ is a loud voice in silent Houston - its up to us what we want to hear, or believe what he has told, but because of him - very many of truthers has listen his words and started to dig in further. That is why I am thankful to him, and also keep listening what he has to say.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by alaskan

i only put down what i saw if you dond believe me check it yourself this is not fan site this is there personal sites just look up traking iluminati on facebook on ats and you will see for yourself heres a link to the golden dawns site check it your self

www.facebook.com...#!/profile.php?ref=sgm&id=100000014640702

[edit on 11-4-2010 by digby888]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Basically, I think Alex gets some things correct, but other times he blows things way out of proportion. It's up to the individual to figure out what's going on, and to be honest, NOBODY has it all figured out. I simply refuse to listen to his radio show anymore, because it's 98% filled with hardcore negativity, and I'm simply not strong enough to take this all in and still see the light at the end of the tunnel. I watch his newer documentaries, and while I think he's more on the correct path these days, I still think he's putting some pieces together that probably aren't really there. I'm no longer dissing A.J. , just realizing that he's caught right in the middle of the madness. He is human and capable of making misjudgments.

top topics

join