It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm leaving for Iraq and for Terror.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Well my time has come, I'm deploying tmw to Iraq, Baghdad inter airport to be exact for three months. Hopefully I will be able to have internet access so I can still come to the forums.

I want you all to know you guys and girls are great and I'm very pleased to be a part of these great forums. I hope I contributed good posts and hopefully helped someone here.

My name is Rob Carroll and I'm a SSgt/E-5 in the USAF. I hope not to make the news over there but, you never know. I'll be back to the US around Sept 8.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Thank-you for your willingness to serve your country and I wish you the best of luck Rob! Please keep in touch and remember to keep God first while over there, he listens 24/7 so call on him when you are down and need someone.

ST6

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I wish you the best of luck.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Good luck. My friend goes away tothe Air Force on August 17. He is going to be a Crew Chief. Steven Myllek. Im sure you have heard this many times but I would just like to say it. Dont be a hero. Peace Be With You.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Wow. I wish no one had to be put in the kind of peril that you'll be facing in Iraq. You will be in my prayers and I hope for your safe return. I appreciate what you are doing; serving in the military. All of you make it possible for the rest of us to live in relative peace and tremendous freedom. Thank you.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Good luck and thank you for your service, my dad and brother are Airforce. Much respect and well wishes.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Best of luck man, hope you return safe. My respect goes out to you and all the other soldiers.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 12:01 AM
link   
My hat is off to you, SSgt Carroll. Thank you for serving our great country, and may you have a safe tour. I have many good memories of my travels throughout the Mid-East, it is different.
If you need anything while you are over there, let me know and I'll do my best...
*salutes*

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I can't wait to see this on ATSNN

Most Wanted Terrorist captured by ATS member.

SSgt Rob Carroll of the USAF, having been taught the fine arts of drunken inebriation by members of ATS, found himself in desperate need of a bathroom visit.

Entering a public lavatory in Baghdad, he discovered Osama bin Laden hiding behind the cystern of trap 2. The master terrorist was rapidly apprehended and now languishes in Abu Ghaib prison.

Good luck, and return safely

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 08:33 AM
link   
good luck
stay alert
return safe

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 09:23 AM
link   
good luck and best wishes. hope you will return home safely. also much respect to you and all the soldiers over there.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 09:25 AM
link   
My friend Ben is heading over there, he is pvt III or some#, all I know is now he signs his letters as Pvt III Meece. Think he leaves in a month or so. Also have another friend who joined the army, Talia, she told me she don't to go over there, heh I don't blame her. Anyways be smart over there, which I'm sure I don't have to tell you. And may you return unscathed.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Good luck my friend be safe.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Good luck and stay safe Cearbhall
we await your return

top topics

join