It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO tracking RAF Jets (from Daily Mail)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Former Ministry of Defence UFO expert Nick Pope told The Sun: ‘This is one of the best videos I’ve seen.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
saw this at 4.00am on the sun website, tryed to creat a thread but haven't posted enough replys lol. any how its a good little clip cheers for posting it op.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I havn't posted on these boards for ages! This has sparked my interest though, caught the story in several of the tabloids over breakfast this morning.

Interesting.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Like many of the posters at the Sun and TDM, I also have to wonder why there is only a 30sec. clip? Even if by some chance thats all that is available, why is their no additional commentary as to what happened next? Surely a stationary UFO is going to do something when two fighter jets are approaching. Nick Pope must know by now that CGI videos are a dime a dozen. You would think his analysis would have been a least a little bit critical.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Hiyoo!!

Search is your friend...hell even checking the first page of Aliens and UFO's would have helped.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
It's a shame the video is so short, what happened when the jets got closer? How did the UFO react? Why doesn't there appear to be any noise from the jets.? Are there any other witness accounts? Could this be CGI? Background on the cameraman would be useful too.

As it mentions in the article the MOD's official policy is not to intercept UFO's / Unidentified Aero Phenomena as they believe they have never posed a threat and can easily out maneuver our planes therefore proving hazardous to follow. So if this sighting is real it would pose interesting questions. We also have the obligatory
Nick Pope comment in the article. It seems it was once his job to deny any UFO evidence was remotely interesting, now it seems his job is to declare every sighting truly mysterious and significant.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Original Thread Here:

Fighter Jets Chase UFO Over M5 Motorway in UK

Closing duplicate

Thank you

Semper

top topics

join