It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CONFIRMED, Greece is cooked!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
This will send a ripple effect everywhere. Now the euro zone have no choice but to give them the money RIGHT NOW BEFORE THE MARKETS OPEN.

Not give them a LOAN, BUT GIVE THEM THE MONEY FOR FREE.

Or to kick them out of the Euro zone and expect Greece government isn't overthrowed then a Hitler comes in and go rampage on Europe's butt for the rape the Greek people are just about to experience.

Greece is done.

As Zerohedge reports, unless someone is playing with the Bloomberg data, you can put a fork in these guys:

That's a 3-month yield of about 15% - an inversion that says that Greece blows to beyond the orbit of Mars within the next 90 days.

If there's any validity to this they're done, probably this weekend or some time next week, when they have an auction they have to roll.

Everyone who has bought their recent auctions has been trashed within days, with yields backing up almost immediately. That is, people have been railroaded into dramatically overpaying as a consequence of jawboned "confidence measures" that in point of fact are not worth a warm bucket of spit.

Greece needs to pull out of the Euro now and take the hit. There is a point beyond which the spiral tightens beyond all reason, and they may already be into the vortex too far to do anything meaningful, but this much is certain - the longer they delay the worse it's going to get.

Let's compare this to the US.

Right now, the average interest rate on the debt is 3.28%... so let's say it reaches 15% like Greece just has :

Let's do it with October 2010 debt numbers : 15% of 14.3 trillion = 2.143 trillion, which is 90.07% of the US federal income they expect this year.

Can you imagine this? Well this is what Greece is about to experience because of Goldman Sachs who cooked their books and their dirty politicians who scammed the people.

Expect riots in Greece very shortly.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
wow, this should be very eye opening to a lot of people.

a global crash is coming, it's not if , but when.

the bailouts did nothing but postpone the collapse.

everyone thinks, everything will get better, but that may not be the case.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
This may actually be a boon to our side. A crash can allow us to make our case to the sheep with visible proof. A crash may hurt on a global scale, however if we use the strength of our enemies as our advantage we can win.

Or we could just silently wallow in our own petulance and let them mold the world as they will after a collapse.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Greece will be bailed out. As always, things will continue normally.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Lucky for us then,

The people from greece who, in brief, I have met in my lifetime have not only welcomed me into their homes, but treated me kindly. I know of no other europeans who are as loyal or fierce as the greeks, thy know who they are and remember it was them who brought democratic states to our world so it only follows that while they are the first to fall they will also be a shining example of those who will rise again and say no to the banksters. long live greece, death to the eu.

+23 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Canadianinsight

Amen. The bankers need to be tried and HANGED RIGHT NOW.

Bankers are more dangerous than terrorists, than Iran, than everyone else.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Dont believe these pro western backed Good news stories from the media

Euro rises on hopes of eurozone deal for emergency Greece loans
www.ft.com...

Euro Advances on Expectations Greek Aid Is Near
Wall Street Journal - Bradley Davis - ‎6 hours ago‎

On Google search i did a search for Greece done to see what will come out to my surprise Fake Good News

just look at the posted 6 Hours ago as if they knew greece was going bye bye so in a shift action they had to post some Pro Good News

[edit on 10-4-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Geece will not be allowed to fail and the deck of cards we call an economic system won't fail.. the bailouts, low interest rates and money printing is buying the Establishment time to organise major conflict..

I'm sure they don't really care who the conflict will be with, just as long as it distracts us all, while they reep the rewards of ramping up the industrial military complex.

Honestly, who their right mind thinks the establishment will sit around and let the markets crash when it will be their necks the angry mobs will be seeking..

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I need a bail-out.....too. Where can I apply for one? Or should I first declare my home my kingdom before I knock on the Bail-out Office door?

What is going on here?

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
reply to post by Canadianinsight

Amen. The bankers need to be tried and HANGED RIGHT NOW.

Bankers are more dangerous than terrorists, than Iran, than everyone else.

First the verdict then the trial!

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Best parts about this whole thing?

A 1 minute mention in the American media.
Americans DONT CARE and will continue to live in their medicated bubbles of ignorance.
Greece WILL get a bail out in some form; Be it a New Govt or actual money.
All we can do is sit on our hands and watch as it happens.

(and learn from it?)
No, no, I seriously doubt that.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

Or to kick them out of the Euro zone and expect Greece government isn't overthrowed then a Hitler comes in and go rampage on Europe's butt for the rape the Greek people are just about to experience.

OMG I laughed so hard I almost pissed my pants

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Right now it would almost be a major surprise if the market sold off more than 5 to 8 percent. The market seems to be defying reality and doing nothing but going up. I would be ok with the market going back to 667 and then repeating all this extreme bullish behavior like nothing is wrong. I would feel better with a change of politicians and a chance at improving economic conditions without all the extra government spending.

Right now my concerns are still with currency collapses, major stock crashes or major stock manipulation if you're on the wrong side, and just robbing the American taxpayer and all the ordinary Joes around the world while the fat cats get even richer at our expense. The Euro zone could just print some extra coins and pay off the Greek debt. Printing extra money might devalue the Euro a little but it looks like the US has been doing that for a while now and so far we can still afford to put gas in our cars. I might be able to avoid monetary losses in my retirement account if the stock market crashes. If our government instead decides to let inflation run wild then they will be robbing me and every other American who has saved for retirement. That seems to be the current mode of politicians though, if you have any savings, take it away and spend it for themselves.

[edit on 10-4-2010 by orionthehunter]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Thomas Jefferson had something to say of centralization of banks.

"I fear a central banking system, more then a standing Army, for the Army can be defeated."

Greece may or may not be bailed out. The original Bailout Package came from within the USA, I know first hand.

The people of Greece do not know how to take care of themselves when it comes to issuing bonds to save their owns skins.

They are going to wait for help, which they may not get. They are relying on other people, which is not wise to say the least, IMHO.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
This really boils my blood i really think there needs to be a investigation into the matter, and yes the bankers if found guilty of wrong doing in anyway should be thrown into the streets to be torn apart by the public, words can not describe how angry i feel right now or how sorry i feel for thos who have been f**ked over by the fat cat GREEDY bankers, "again" and as allways its the poor who suffer "again"...

This world doesn't need to make poverty history or a thing of the past, it needs to make greed a thing of the past!

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by oppaperclip

a boon to your side? that depends where you are from.
hopefully not the states, because another bombshell is coming, look up whistleblower + andrew maguire on youtube,there are many other followups which explain how the public can gain enormously from this leak.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I've got a good friend from Greece. Good guy he is, and with family back home. I hope they'll be alright, but I fear they might be in for a bumpy ride. In the end, though, I have faith Greece will be alright.

The question is, of course, if this is a #ty road down Euro-Police State Avenue, or just a case of "it will get worse before it gets better". I'm fairly certain it's the second, but you never know.

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
There is something far more sinister at play here beyond the fraudulent banking practices and the complex Credit/Default Swap Derivatives being employed in these financial schemes.

Hostile takeovers are no longer limited to business corporations, but governments themselves, using financial leverage, and debt instead of guns and bullets.

It seems like greed and crime run amuck, but this is how governments will loose their individual sovereignty in the New World Order drive to a One World Government.

Broke, heavily in debt, and dependent upon imported resources to maintain their populations, the governments of the world forced into this Bankruptcy will be openly run and dictated to by International Bankruptcy Courts, and their future credit extensions to provide the cash they need to import vital goods, will be tied to their willingness to abide by the Court’s administration of their nation. Including and up to, eventually being forced to merge with other nations and regions, just like they do in hostile takeovers of business corporate entities.

As the International Banking Cartel racks up the debt in governments all over the world, what we will see transpire in Greece, and soon Italy as well, is the prototype method for forcing peaceful nations to merge with others in a drive to a one world government, using financial leverage over them.

This is a lot bigger, darker and more ominous than anyone yet imagines.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Maybe Greece will be allowed to collapse completely and it will be used to instill fear in the rest of the worlds economies by tptb. Would it not be good for them, in some ways, to make an example of a country so we can all see how terrible it can get?

Obviously we all know, or most of us agree at least, that a revolution would be 100x better then putting up with being a slave, and if it keeps heading the path it's going down right now we will be there before we know it (I'm talking about the US). I would like to think a revolution isn't going to be needed, but more and more I am starting to believe that it's going to be practically necessary sooner than later - and most definitely within my lifetime.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Seems nothing more to me than a wedge placed into a log needing split.
There's a designed and waiting "cure" positioned for implementation,
yet several "planned" events just arent happening, and this stalling is allowing the reveal of weakness to buldge and show itself, several times now.
The Euro is designed to have participating family members, other regional currency groups, globally in play, to eventually combine and merge with.
Seems the original design along with the designers are having a difficult time advancing their own regional agendas, let alone playing well with others.
As with all power mad and bored megalomaniacs, participation is a word and state of mind they refuse to adopt even when they are the designed benefactors.
I still subscribe to the theory that a huge contraction is looming,
as this will most surely be the forced catalyst that pops this financial boil.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join