It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Should Accept All

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
In Australia a decision has been made to postpone refugee applications from persons of Sri Lankan and Afghan origin.
These are the nations who are experiencing Govt crackdowns on Islamist extremists?
On on hand people are saying we may be allowing extremists into Australia disguised as civilians,on the other hand people are saying we are traumatising further already traumatised souls.
I say allow all refugees refuge,this country is wide and long.
Those who are genuine will find refuge those who are not may find peace.
We cannot allow the innocent to suffer, just to appease paranoia.
Injustice breeds revenge , not charity.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Sounds like you'd make good foreign policy for Australia

It's nice to hear from another human extremist.

Mutual respect and acceptance sounds on spot to me.

gj

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Conspire
In Australia a decision has been made to postpone refugee applications from persons of Sri Lankan and Afghan origin.
These are the nations who are experiencing Govt crackdowns on Islamist extremists?
On on hand people are saying we may be allowing extremists into Australia disguised as civilians,on the other hand people are saying we are traumatising further already traumatised souls.
I say allow all refugees refuge,this country is wide and long.
Those who are genuine will find refuge those who are not may find peace.
We cannot allow the innocent to suffer, just to appease paranoia.
Injustice breeds revenge , not charity.

why don't they go to indonesia, china or india? These people are country shoppers, if they where true refugees they would settle in any of these countries.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
So just let everybody in? Yeah, how kind. Meanwhile, people who have hate in their heart towards you, can come on in. But they will find peace and be nice people. Sure. Native Americans will say, "Yeah, that was a good idea." Native Aboriginal peoples of Australia will say, "Yeah, that worked out well for us." And Palestians who were conquered by the new Jews will say, "Great! We've gained so much!" And the Tibetans will say, "Oh, what a wonderous life the Chinese have given us." And, of course, the Afghani people and the Iraqi people are saying, "Life for us is so cooooooooooooool, now"

And I'm sure, the Jews in Israel, once they are overrun by Arabs will say, "Fantastic!"

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by kyred
So just let everybody in? Yeah, how kind. Meanwhile, people who have hate in their heart towards you, can come on in. But they will find peace and be nice people. Sure. Native Americans will say, "Yeah, that was a good idea." Native Aboriginal peoples of Australia will say, "Yeah, that worked out well for us." And Palestians who were conquered by the new Jews will say, "Great! We've gained so much!" And the Tibetans will say, "Oh, what a wonderous life the Chinese have given us." And, of course, the Afghani people and the Iraqi people are saying, "Life for us is so cooooooooooooool, now"

And I'm sure, the Jews in Israel, once they are overrun by Arabs will say, "Fantastic!"

The point perhaps is this world like it or not is very small , respect as other members on this thread have expressed is a two way process.
Migration and asylum seekers seeking a new land to live is a fact of life, you,I, he , she...no one owns this Earth.
who knows one day we may be refugees, and the world of experience is a wheel with conciousness?

new topics

top topics

join