It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bank con exposed on MSNBC!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Oddly enough before I watched that video I reread a thread i started last year. I did some research to see exactly why the bailout happened. I think some of you here would enjoy reading what I turned up. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Heres a lil quote from it.. you will need to read the whole thing tho: "The largest insurance company in the world, AIG, was about to go bankrupt and needed money so that they did not bring down the world economy with them.

“without the government's actions, the collapse of AIG could have caused every major bank in the world to fail.”
Source: www.kitco.com... Thanks to: www.abovetopsecret.com...

They received $123,000,000,000 initially... but soon after it was upped to $150,000,000,000
Source: www.nytimes.com...

The reason AIG was going bankrupt and needed the money was because their credit score was lowered which forced them to carry billions of more dollars in their account than they had before. They didn’t have the money so they asked the government for it otherwise they would gone bankrupt

Now how did their credit score get lowered and why?
The three main rating agencies... Standard & Poor’s, Moody’s, and Fitch, decided “AIG failed to convince them of its financial wellbeing.”

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by _SilentAssassin_

Thanks for posting this.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
An evil man can't do 'just this last job', and stop. Then he is respectable. Doesn't work that way. He can't stop. This is only the latest con job by the banksters, and they have gotten away with a bigger, more humongous con job for decades. You know they caused this depression, but they also caused the last one. How you ask? By loaning money that doesn't exist until they put it in the books. Accounting fraud, counterfeiting without the liability of printing costs. Not just millions, but millions of millions; TRILLIONS. And when they do that, we suffer thru the highly unusual event of a recession or depression. All the Marxist 'educators' try to spin it as a normal part of the way things work. Perhaps they actually believe that. But it is still not true. Now, everyone is trying to 'warn' of impending inflation, because the govt is printing more money. But it is a drop in the bucket compared to what the banksters are, and have been, counterfeiting. Twenty trillion house of cards collapsed, vanished, and now they have printed ten trillioin. Deflation for another decade. Gold is destined to crash eventually, because the dollar is stronger. When the investors figure it out, game up. And they always do.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
About time!

Most of the sheep still won't get it and and his explanation while very good left out one little part and that is the Federal Reserve doesn't have any money to loan either. It is all created on our signatures period!

Also Greyson talking about campaign finance reform being the problem is a joke. There is no political solution. The best we can hope for is enough sheep will be convinced by this to stop playing the game and that every mortgage is America is a fraud it was funded by your promissory note there was never a loan from the bank or the fed period!

[edit on 9-4-2010 by hawkiye]

Exactly! Most people don't understand that the bankers and elite don't buy, sell, and trade money but rather they buy, sell, and trade us, each and every citizen who has been forced to take part of their monopoly game. I might send an email to MSNBC and congratulate them on finally reporting the truth and if they keep it up I will put them on my daily "view" list. If enough people let them know this they might just come over to the peoples side. Ratings are everything to these guys you know.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaanny

Yeah, with a return length and 13 wraps. He was also one of the best bass
players I ever saw, including company like Entwisle, Clarke, Lake, and
Sheehan.

Back to the topic-- I think they think we're not thinking straight by now,
and they think too much. They're telegraphing their punches now,
because there's so much [clutter] the MO is becoming obvious to even a
mercury - poisoned fifth grader like me.
I'd be real scared if I wasn't so heavily flouridated already, and got over
a batch of throat cancer in the last six months.
The Old-School economists like Celente and Chapman are dead right,
and we're about to 'lose it'; nationally and big time.

What the PTB want is for the guns to come out: wrong, boyos. Just the
guillotines... and I'm a life long toolmaker that used to be real adept at
making even cheap steel REALLY SHARP. Now, consider "used to be" like
the notion of an ex-CIA asset. There's a couple of excellent reasons why
Robespierre got it on his back, that would take up a whole thread,
mirroring the current flapjaws 'up on perceived top'. Just a little pin prick..

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
If anyone has been paying attention, Obama's admin is slowly reeling in this bunch of parasites.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
At least the US seems to be waking up to the fact that the banks caused this. Over here in the UK our new "coalition" government is telling "the people" we need to cut back to pay for the deficit created by the previous administration. No mention of the banks at all. They are going to get away with it over here.

One bank alone made more money LAST YEAR !!!! than the savings we the people are targeted to make (NB that's declared profit it could not hide from the taxman christ knows what internal monies have been masked). Its sickening but not at all unexpected. There's an old saying a leopard does not change its spots so the behaviour of the coalition is of no surprise whatsoever to anyone with half a brain (or a history book). The UK banks and their political friends will make billions again at our expense.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrainDispatcher
I can't watch the video.....
....just a brief explaination would do.

Were you too lazy to look up the video or too lazy to tell us you were on a slow computer or at work?
This is the problem, if people on ATS cannot be bothered by this video, do you expect any of the sheeple to look at it?

Originally posted by kozmo

Since the FED has guaranteed all of this credit, we should ALL simply STOP repaying the credit. That would crash the banks and then the Fed! Finally, we could free ourselves of this albotross!

You know I had the same thought too. If your house you owe 3-5 times more than its worth I say let them have it.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
To me this is pure damage control - they know that the majority of people are waking up and shunning the MSM - this is an attempt to regain the credibility of the MSM, they need their propaganda machine to get back in charge.

This will be temporary until they can figure out how to neutralize the net - it is good to see on TV - this does not mean you can suddenly trust this guy or station. It is purely maneuvering.

Again this re-reinforces to me - "Nothing is true unless it is on TV!" - totally bogus. F-ck them - f-ck this guy, they can agree or disagree or say what they like - the entire system needs to be destroyed, not modified.

Alan Greyson is okay so far as I can tell - having him on TV is good, but I would rather have seen RP.

[edit on 26-6-2010 by Amagnon]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Interesting as with everything I see on the media/news I always ask WHY am I receiving this information?

In all honesty I find it conflicting to subscribe to the belief that the media is there to influence/deceive us to keep the masses confused and also subscribe to the belief that that same institution will sudden enlighten us?

Seems fishy to me. I've always told myself that people with money control TV, what it shows, what is says, and what it reports and how. So if it is on TV its INTENDED for you the watcher to manipulate,deceive etc.

I personally think a meltdown is exactly what TPTB want. So anything on TV confirming incendiary conspiracies etc will contribute to that meltdown in society.

I think this is why the news is primarily made up of BAD NEWS or SCARY SHIZ is to fuel the eventual societal meltdown.

I'm not saying this isn't real news and a real con it very much is a real con on the people. What we do with that information and how we act upon it is what is concerning. We might just play right into their hands....again.

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join