It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Brazilian minister of Aeronautics says; UFO technology is far ahead from ours.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
For people who are interested in the UFO/ET phenomenon could this perhaps be some interesting information.

This time it is from a former Brazilian minister of Aeronautics, Brigadier Socrates da Costa Monteiro.

It looks clearly to me as if there is an increasing tendency from former high military/political/government people to come forward with this kind of in my opinion important information.

UFO technology is far ahead from ours.

Over decades the military have been reporting UFO activity within the Brazilian territory.

However, due to the lack of a reasonable explanation, these reports are left aside awaiting for the time when their nature and the identity of their crew can be understood”,

says former Brazilian minister of Aeronautics, Brigadier Socrates da Costa Monteiro to the Brazilian UFO Magazine.

Exclusive interview given to A. J. Gevaerd, editor of the Brazilian UFO Magazine (www.ufo.com.br)

You can find the whole article here.

www.paolaharris.com...

In my opinion he is absolutely right, because when intelligences from out there are capable of space traveling and therefore capable of visiting us here on Earth it’s a very logical conclusion then that their technology is far ahead from ours.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Hmm, I dont know

To properly answer the advancement level of ET, we would need to know what our level of tech is...and not just the public sector.

400 billion bucks a year in black budget programs doesn't buy same ole, same ole we are used to.

Almost every high ranking officer I ever spoke to face to face say that the military is much further ahead than the public thinks...and the public tends to think they are mindblowingly ahead to begin with.

unfortunately, public sector will more than likely never benefit or even see the fruits of our tax paid labor...we are instead given a series of lies, distractions, and crippling setbacks with our level of progression.

aka, wheres my damn floating city already!!!

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Almost every high ranking officer I ever spoke to face to face say that the military is much further ahead than the public thinks...and the public tends to think they are mindblowingly ahead to begin with.
unfortunately, public sector will more than likely never benefit or even see the fruits of our tax paid labor...we are instead given a series of lies, distractions, and crippling setbacks with our level of progression.

You are right, I have no doubt whatsoever about that.

join