It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientist, cancer researcher killed; Remind anyone of the murdered microbiologists?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Palm Beach Post

PLANTATION ‑ Who would want to kill scientist Joseph Morrissey, who enjoyed an international reputation for his pioneering research into the use of radio frequency waves in cancer treatment?

So, we have an assistant professor of pharmaceutical sciences at Nova Southeastern University, MURDERED, I PERSONALLY DON'T think it was for his money.
Big Pharma can't AFFORD to have us healed by RIFE technology, CAN IT?
Squashing research and alternative therapy seems to be their ONLY MO!

[edit on 8-4-2010 by Clearskies]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Oh and also of interest, is the fact that

Police say Nova professor's murder was not random

Palm Beach Post

[edit on 8-4-2010 by Clearskies]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

Thank you for making this thread. If someone didn't make one about the microbiologists soon I was going to have to.
I don't know if this murder is connected, personally I'd lean towards no. It seems like someone was trying to create something good that would cut into the profits of a powerful group. What I call the original "self-executing" solution.

I'm just waiting for a terrible virus to be unleashed. Every year it seems there is a new pandemic, but none of them so far have done anything except line the pockets of big pharma.
I think that whenever the people stop believing the media hype of diesease and start saying its just a way for 'them' to make money then they will let loose the big one.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I read about this a few days ago and upon first becoming aware of this death, I have been trying to understand his involvement into his pioneering research into the use of radio frequency waves in cancer treatments.

Recently I came across some postings on ATS and in the material it referenced a book written by Dr. Leonard Horowitz that researched the Solfeggio frequencies and he discovered that the frequencies have different healing properties for the different parts of the human body. While on the surface this may sound like it would benefit mankind and indeed it would, but alas there are those that are blindly committed to the eugenics agenda to depopulate the planet by whatever means necessary.

To achieve this result they want for us to become ill, sick and or slow killed with organ debilitating toxins in our foods and drinking sources. This is our current system of science and medicine and all type of industries profit off of such a corrupt system.

Dr. Leonard Horowitz did his research primarily from the general medicine perspective and as such others are beginning to pursue the radio wave frequencies that heal and do much more than that. This "other" is the reason I believe this scientist is dead. The Solfeggio frequencies are for much more than just good health.

With the proper attention to the science, one could live forever or at least estimated to be about 700 years in length. Imagine being able to live 700 years. To the elite, anything beyond 60 yrs of age is too old for them. With such attitude, all they want is for us to die sooner than later while they profit off of our sickness and deaths. From the elites perspective, it all supports depopulation agendas.

This is the main reason or motive which I suspect in this case was to get rid of a scientist that would no doubt soon win the Noble Peace Prize for his discovery of eternal life and no more disease or suffering from the scourge of cancer. No more blindness, cancers or any other diseases that make the medical industry and the pharmaceutical companies billions in profits off the pain and suffering of those that are poisoned into an early death because they don't want us to live too long. Living too long becomes a control issue and from the elites perspective, the old are useless.

Anyway, add another one to the pile of dead scientist that will remain a mystery until its not anymore.

Thanks for the posting.

new topics

top topics

join