It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: President Barak Obama Supporter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Apparently embedding is disabled, so I humbly ask that you click the "watch on youtube" link. Thank you in advance.

Ummmmm WoW!

To keep in the spirit of this video...

"Can I get a what what?"

...or better yet: Care to share your thoughts and opinions?

[edit on 4/8/2010 by UberL33t]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Ummm, I can't watch it.
"embedding is disabled." ???

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
i really hope this is some form of satire.

i dont doubt that some think this way, i just hope this is a joke

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

Indeed it is, well that blows, I guess just watch on youtube, why this person would disable embedding is beyond me.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Alaskan Man

I am not sure, she has quite a few videos, satirical perhaps, but then again, who knows, maybe this is how she is and believes.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

freaking funny video, I think she is being funny, but you have to wonder if some people think like that.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
And what is really sad is that is the mind set of people who are thinking that just cause it was signed into law, it means free health care, not realizing that it is not free. It has to be paid by one way or another, and it comes right out of our taxes. Course right now the budget office is stating what has been cried out right now, we can't afford such, and so therefore they will have to raise taxes on: The middle class, and inpliment a vat tax. She may be celebrating now, but just wait till the government takes a look and says, we are sorry, but you can not get that treatment for one of your children, cause it costs way too much and you have too many children. Course she will be even more upset when the cost for a gallon of say milk and food goes up due to the VAT and the government looks at her and tells her she need to find the childrens father for support.
Course there is the other lill horrid part of the new law, no one gets nothing for 4 years. So we pay for something to get no bennifit for 4 years.

[edit on 8-4-2010 by sdcigarpig]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
LOL!
Look at her other video!

BTW, I think she is being sarcastic............. at least I hope so.

[edit on 8-4-2010 by Clearskies]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

I think she is being sarcastic

I should hope so, but like other posters have mentioned, how many truly share her portrayed sentiment.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
in one of her "crackhead headshots" video she disclosed that she is an actress, so she is acting in her videos in a satirical manner

top topics

join