It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How would you get him to ' Sing like a Canary?'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 07:04 PM
link   
How would you make Terrorist Khalid Sheikh Mohammed spill his guts? He's the one they captured in his underwear on his B-day!

This is what I would do.

Put him in a cell 6x8 feet and constantly play Frank Sinatra music day and night. I guarantee within a few days the Smuck will be Squealing, like the Pig he is.........
Names, dates, and locations!!

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Don't poor-mouth Blue Eyes, lady, or I'll force you to listen to Drowning Pool for hours on end. Unless you like it like I do, in which case you'll be pummeled with days on end of Barry Manilow, which would make anyone break like a cheap beer mug.

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I'd play to the poor bastard the Spice Girls. Guaranteed to get results within 24 hrs.

posted on Mar, 5 2003 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Mountain star.

I am sure your dingo could get him to talk or rip him a new crutch if they were locked in a 6x8 feet cell.

Perhaps a (24) hour brady bunch re-run might soften him up.

posted on Mar, 5 2003 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I think the brady bunch would probably kill him!

How about Fraggle Rock or the Muppet babies!

Personally, i'd get him to watch Teletubbies, that would break even a navy seal team to wobbly goo!

posted on Mar, 5 2003 @ 03:23 PM
link   
If he's a religious extremeist in attitude, I think 24/7 of Madonna or Britiney Spears videos would do the trick...

...If the religious angle doesn't phase him, point out how all of the different nationalities on Star Trek were able to get along & work together...

[Edited on 5-3-2003 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Mar, 5 2003 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightDStroyer

...If the religious angle doesn't phase him, point out how all of the different nationalities on Star Trek were able to get along & work together...

lmao
.... Yeah, that'd work on any arab.

My preference to make people talk is.... Chinese water torture!!!!!

24 hours of drip, drip, drip, drip... will crack him like a nut. O' course, he'd also be insane, so we wouldn't get much out of him...

arc

posted on Mar, 5 2003 @ 03:32 PM
link   
pull his leg hairs out one by one....

lock him a room with a whiny child who really really wants something.... (you know the type)

lock him in a room with a long nailed person and a blackboard....

posted on Mar, 5 2003 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Just leg hairs? Did you see his picture,they could be plucking hairs out of him for years.

top topics

join