It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Dodges Questions on Sestak Scandal-the beginning of the end?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Article:

The Obama administration failed to meet a deadline on a growing controversy over whether Rep. Joe Sestak, D-Pa., was offered a high-level administration job as part of a deal not to run against Sen. Arlen Specter in the Pennsylvania Democratic Senate primary.

The White House counsel’s office failed to meet an already extended deadline to answer questions from the House GOP, which is pushing the probe, according to CNSNews. Instead, the White House is declining to say whether it will even cooperate.

Soucre: newsmax.com...

Mark my words/this post. This mess with the White House offering Rep Sestak a high ranking job in return for him withdrawing from the PA Senate race against Loser Specter will be the first of many blocks to be put out of the POTUS administration. AG Holder will stall and evade which will just build the fired (heck, he is currently stalling the Black Panters intimidation of votes in Philly matter)

Praise to the Repubs for not giving up.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Yeah, how long until Obama has his own "Sit down and shut up!" moment? THAT will be the genuine end.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon72

Praise to the Repubs for not giving up.

You know, on the top of each pile of chicken poop there is this bit of white stuff. It looks different than the rest of the chicken poop. Its whiter, and positions itself on top of the darker chicken poop below.

But no matter what, it is still chicken poop.

Choosing from one form of excrement or the other is no real choice. Praise to no one, until they can put our nation before their own party platform.

There is still that issue of a California seat being sold for political favors, too. The White House is very good at stonewalling. The first sign of a political scoundrel.

[edit on 7-4-2010 by bigfatfurrytexan]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by warpcrafter
Yeah, how long until Obama has his own "Sit down and shut up!" moment? THAT will be the genuine end.

that will be a defining moment for his entire administration...and at that moment he is gonna know he is done for...

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Sestak is my congressperson, I'm afraid. Although he went to high school in this district, he has not (and still does not) lived here since he left for the naval academy 45 years ago or more. Yes, Sestak does not live in the district he represents.

He spent his entire adult life sucking on the taxpayers' teat from Annapolis to active duty to his spiffy job as a representative. Not one day did he earn an honest living -- or pay taxes. (Is paying taxes on tax money really paying taxes????)

It was also common knowledge that the Clintons put this guy into congress, as Curt Weldon, a true patriot, was asking too many questions about Clinton bagman Sandy Berger and his visit to the National Archives - and what they had to do with Weldon's pet investigation, the Able Danger program at the Pentagon.

In fact, Weldon was driven from office by a manufactured controversy surrounding his daughters' work in a much exaggerated conflict-of-interest story that seemed much worse in the days of Tom "The Hammer" Delay instead of multi-trillion dollar payoffs to Wall Street cronies.

Anyway, Sestak is no good. As a Flag Officer of the United States he should have declared his intention to arrest Pelosi & Co when they announced their unconstitutional schemes to ram HCR down our throats.

Instead, the little man with a Napoleon complex bleated his approval, as an obedient little pet dog should.

He is a disgrace to his (many) oaths and to the people of Pennsylvania. But this is 21st C politics, Chicago style. I guess it doesn't matter any more.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by joeofthemountain

Wow, I haven't heard any of this (up in Harrisburg). Thank you. Still though, from where I sit-he is a better choice than Specter.

Anymore on him? All I have herad really is about his military service-none of this other stuff. Thanks

new topics

top topics

join