It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jacko's World: Voodoo, Blood Baths?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 05:33 PM
link   
The onetime King of Pop Michael Jackson is back in the news ... by way of a scathing article in Vanity Fair.

According to the magazine, Jackson wanted Steven Spielberg and David Geffen dead � and reports he got a witch doctor to put a curse on them.

The magazine says Jackson paid $150,000 to an African voodoo chief named Baba who chanted "David Geffen be gone! Steven Spielberg be gone!" Jackson reportedly spent another "six figures" to be bathed in sheep's blood because that was supposed to make the curse stronger. It didn't work, obviously. Spielberg and Geffen are still alive.

Jackson reportedly hired the voodoo chief because he thinks Geffen helped ruin his career and is mad at Spielberg for refusing to let him star in a movie about "Peter Pan."

In an article for its March 11 issue, reports that he has a fake tip stuck on his nose because he has no more cartilage from years of plastic surgery. The magazine says one person who's seen Jackson without the tip of his nose describes him as "a mummy with two nostril holes."

In recent months, Jackson has been dogged by controversy: First, over his odd appearance in a California courtroom in November, then later that same month over his bizarre behavior in Berlin where he stunned fans by briefly dangling his young son from a hotel balcony.

In February, a British television documentary caused a stir when Jackson told his interviewer that he slept in the same room, and sometimes the same bed, as young boys.

In interviews with the prosecution team from the Los Angeles and Santa Barbara District Attorney�s offices, the Vanity Fair examines why Jackson was never prosecuted for the sexual abuse of 13-year-old Jordie Chandler. One prosecutor tells Vanity Fair they had identified �tender young boys, called Michael�s � �special � friends,� � who ran back a decade.� �

A member of the Los Angeles District Attorney�s office, which investigated Jackson in 1993, tells the magazine, �We had a �special friend� identified every year for 10 or 12 years. � They were all pre-pubescent boys between 8 and 12 years old, and as soon as they started sprouting whiskers � whoosh �they were out the door.� � He went on to say �they were generally cute boys, along the lines of the Macaulay Culkin variety. He says that while some refused to talk, others lied.

Link - www.cbsnews.com...

arc

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Odd as it sounds I just feel very sorry for Jackson. The guy lives in a strange little world of his own, and I seriously think he does see himself as a Peter Pan type. I could well be wrong but I don't see anything sexual in his actions towards his 'young friends' although it is undoubtedly bizarre.

It's almost like his inner child got warped and took over again. Unfortuately he has the money and the infamy to continue with this behaviour. I wonder how long it's going to be before someone makes a successful attempt at ending his strange life

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 06:55 PM
link   
CNN has a similar story, but say he is in debt up to his ass...

www.cnn.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 07:16 PM
link   
What he does his wrong, but I feel sorry for him since he was abused as a child, and I think that he has a mental problem and is trying to relive childhood.

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Odd as it sounds I just feel very sorry for Jackson. The guy lives in a strange little world of his own, and I seriously think he does see himself as a Peter Pan type. I could well be wrong but I don't see anything sexual in his actions towards his 'young friends' although it is undoubtedly bizarre.

I agree with arc's statement. However, the voodoo thing is something else.
He's messin where he shouldn't be messin!

posted on Mar, 5 2003 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by deepwaters Jackson reportedly hired the voodoo chief because he thinks Geffen helped ruin his career and is mad at Spielberg for refusing to let him star in a movie about "Peter Pan."

Yeah, right! Let a homosexual pedophile hang around a bunch of boys...That would be the "bad call of the century".
Even with no nose, he still smells bad...I'm talkin' attitude, not hygene...

Originally posted by arc I wonder how long it's going to be before someone makes a successful attempt at ending his strange life

...Especially a parent distraught over their son being one of Jacko's "special friends"...

Originally posted by MountainStar I agree with arc's statement. However, the voodoo thing is something else.
He's messin where he shouldn't be messin!

Jacko failed to take into account that, in the Voodun religion (yes, it *is* a religion), cursing someone else is likely to backfire...With *very* distressing results on the person who issued forth the curse. Voodun is a religion for interaction with the spirit world & the spirits of ancestors. If the spirits can't carry out the curse upon the intended target, they'll go back to the curser (or in most cases, the actual "curser" will protect themselves, so the spirit will go to the one who *wanted* the curse to be issued)...With a *very* pissed-off attitude.

posted on Mar, 7 2003 @ 05:17 AM
link   
was just wondering if you had seen the article in the daily mail where they had a picture of jackson and peter pan looking the same and they were asking if he was moddling him self on the cartoon version of peter pan

posted on Mar, 7 2003 @ 01:58 PM
link   
...I've also seen a couple of pics comparing Jacko to one of the actors in the newer version of Planet of the Apes movie...A remarkable resemblance!

posted on Mar, 7 2003 @ 02:14 PM
link   
MD, here is a link to one of those pics....you're right, a remarkable resemblance indeed!

www.marbellalife.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2003 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Just when I thought the guy couldn't get any weirder.

posted on Mar, 7 2003 @ 04:32 PM
link   
MidnightDStroyer,

Would the consequences be similar to what happened in the movie "Pumpkin Head"? Will Jackson have to pay ten fold? I've heard about Marie Lavoe the famous Voodoo Queen and she wasn't one to be reckon with.

posted on Mar, 7 2003 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Yep, Proud American...Them's the pics!

Perhaps, Mountain Star...It's been a loooong time since I saw that movie & I have trouble remembering details of the plot...But if it involves the equivalant of Jacko coming to look like Pumpkinhead I think he was well on the way to that *before* trying to hire a mambo.

top topics

join