It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel: We protect US troops overseas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
www.presstv.ir...

Oren noted that Israel supplies Washington with the intelligence it needs in its wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and provides US troops with the equipment they use in the battlefield.

Before everybody jumps all over this, maybe this is an apology?

Black ops errors......????

The beheading of Nic Berg.
en.wikipedia.org...

Question: Does Nic have a twin brother?

Abu Ghraib

en.wikipedia.org...

Question :?Who's pulling the strings at that prison anyway? Is it this guy?

htt p://feministlookingglass.com/2010/02/14/israeli-man-with-23-wives-and-59-children-charged-with-sexual-assault-rape-sodomy-and-enslavement/

I'd like to know. I for one can't say I would feel any safer with them incharge of anything or anyone?

How does someone who lives in Israel stay on the loose for so many years so undetected by the super Israel intellegence agency anyway. He lived in Tel Aviv, not in Jordan, or
Palestine,
Or Afghanistan,,
Or Iraq.

That pretty suspect from an intellegence point of view. I smell a rat!

And what about Nic?, does he have a twin brother or not?

This whole story makes me feel less safe, everyday, and by the minute.

I feel unsafer. These are obviously black op errors in Iraq, and I can name a few black op errors in Afghanistan too if you'd like.

I;d be pretty pissed if I was a U.S. soldier, and I got dupped into doing something stupid, only after to find out who was behind the WHY.

If I was a soldier on the ground this whinny ambassador guy would really tick me off,

If you don't get my point....

This is really stupid, and really petty......and it's too little, too late.

Apology not accepted, thanks anyway.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
That is just infuriating! US support of Israel is one of the reasons why they hate us so much! The sooner Israel gets taught a lesson, the better.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by 517.101

yeah, they did a great job protecting the uss liberty.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
The only thing I can think of that Israel is partially responsible for protecting US service personnel from is unemployment.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
That's a lie look at 911 Israel help sponsored terrorism

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Israel's not-so-subtle way of telling the White House to dial down the rhetoric and put the State Department back on its leash?

I'm not getting into this Israel-did-the-USS Liberty or jumping into the camp that says they had a hand in 9/11, but this is total crap. Leaving the argument of whether we should be in either locale aside, if our Intel from the Mossad for Iraq or Afghanistan suddenly disappeared, we'd simply have to look elsewhere for our visually impaired eyes-on-the-ground. If U.S. support for Israel disappeared, soon thereafter so would Israel - either from a total lack of supplies during a prolonged siege or from being buried under tons of useless U.N. posturing.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Legion2112

Yea3h, that's probably what the king meant.

www.presstv.ir...

join