It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-U.N. envoy: Karzai may have drug problem

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Ex-U.N. envoy: Karzai may have drug problem

www.msnbc.msn.com

Afghan president Hamid Karzai's "mental stability" is in doubt and he may even be taking illegal drugs, a former top UN envoy to the war-torn country told MSNBC television.
In fact, some of the palace insiders say that he has a certain fondness for some of Afghanistan's most profitable exports," Peter Galbraith told the US network.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.abc.net.au

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
No joke: Karzai threatens to join the Taliban

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
President Hamid Karzai has a feud with the US that saw him reportedly charge that Washington was interfering with Afghan affairs and that foreigners helped rig last year's elections.
and now he says "I'll join the Taliban"

the Afghan president even suggested he could join the Taliban if parliament did not support his efforts to take control of the country's election commission.

Ex-UN Envoy Peter Galbraith Questions Karzai's Mental Stability, Attributes it to Drug Abuse

Now he's a junkie.

Zelong.

www.msnbc.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
lmao

oh yea, he's got a drug problem all right !!!
That'll be all the drugs the CIA take out of
them poppy fields. Not the stuff going up
his nose. It never fails, anyone who disagrees
with the US White House is either a terrorist
or is demonized in the press.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I don't think he has a problem, he's in the middle of the largest poppy fieids outside of Oz. (medical use only)

Send him a batch of good ol' U.S. made meth, maybe we can be the monkey on his back, instead of the taliban.

meh.... if he is an addict, its really not that bad of an idea. Pimps use that method. Get him hooked, string him out, then pull the strings and make him dance.

Yup, I am a horrible person. maybe Xe could use me

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Zelong

He's got a problem alright. He got too uppity with his puppet masters. Now he's going to be looking down the wrong end of a barrel. That's what happens when you get in bed with criminals.

They are going to slap him down until he gets back in line or they are going to remove him.

[edit on 6-4-2010 by antonia]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Zelong

Yup this is what happens when a puppet turns against its master, he will be taken out lol..

Good luck Karzai..

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

probably to be replaced with his brother who seems a bit closer to the Corrupted Immoral Agency...

top topics

join