It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crucial Hidden Mason Message!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Although I agree with the witty douchbag comment. I think it has to do with the sun, Masons have been know through out history to worship the Sun God. I think the hidden message is that the sun god is looking over the new couple.

It could also be that the photo itself is the hidden symbol showing the Solar Flare that is soon to hit showing brightly over the couple...

My 2 cents

Fox

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
2-7-11 is my interpretation...a solar event.

2 center window with the sun shining through. The bride and groom in the shadows. 7 surrounding windows. 11 lit candles above 1 of those candles being out.

So that is my interpretation if it means anything 2-7-11.

link   

A net-friend of mine emailed me this picture and told me that he recieved it from a man in Montana who was rambling about it being a hidden masonic message and not a picture at all.

Sounds like the start of nearly every good urban legend, updated slightly for the intertoob.

link   
This looks like another one of Gordon's blue rose cases...

But in all seriousness -- There IS a lot of weird stuff going on in the background though. The man in black standing in a very wide stance. The 12 bars on the doors. 12 Candles. the lens flare seems to be a planetary alignment with about 8 MAIN flares and a few smaller flares possibly representing the moons..

but this is all reaching quite a bit....

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
The lens flare is very prominent, from the sun almost to your feet, also the couple yin-yang,male,female balance, being upset by the visual trickery of the sloping shot.
interested to see the other shots.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
This friend didn't give you this info around five days ago? April 1st???

There's an exit sign to the left of the bride, maybe a hint for her to get a quick divorce???

OR

A great and wonderous sign appeared in the heaven: A woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet and the twelve stars on her head. Revelations twelve.

Three pillars of light - the trinity of the divine. Masonic symbolism.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by oxford

how do you go about deciphering digitally>????

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by maya27

No he gave it to me today....he was given the pics on april 1st however...why?

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I think that you're friend is a paranoid rambler.
So, it's a young hipster couple...so what?
There's nothing "Masonic" really about this picture.
Thousands of places have checkerboard floors, doesn't make them Masonic.
It appears that they just wanted artsy photos taken on their wedding day...kids will be kids...y'know?
And again, I love how all the non-members are all Masonic experts...that always makes me chuckle.

I'd love to be proven wrong, people...

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by WEALTHunited
reply to post by maya27

No he gave it to me today....he was given the pics on april 1st however...why?

April Fools. that's why.

Sorry to be a wet blanket, but the only masonic thing I see is the possible checkered floor. It is part of the furniture of a masonic lodge but not masonic in nature. The sun shining through the window doesn't seem to mean anything either. I am sure that on some conspiracy sites, masons are reptilians withe shapeshifiting ability and actually do have world domination aspirations, but here in the real world, it just ain't that way. again, sorry for the wet blanket thing.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I do not believe in this stuff, but I agree the masons believe in it, so I will reiterate what others said.

The checkered floor is clearly 100% masonic. Mentioning the 16+17 =33 thing was quite clever, props for that.

But, in pic 1, where the sun is coming in.

That Entire Window area IS a symbol of the SUN.

Look at the Circle, it is the rising sun. And then look at all the rays coming off it.

Here check out my thread that shows MANY SUN SYMBOLS JUST LIKE THIS!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

See the window IS a Sun Symbolism!

Is it mere coincidence the sun is coming through the window at the same time? IDK.

Also, I agree with the 2nd comment on this thread.

But fair warning, there is no meaning of these pics. They are only of some guy and lady getting married. It is not a big deal at all. They will be divorced soon anyway.

The BUILDING this took place at , is highly masonic though. I would like to see more photos of the building WITHOUT any weird people in the pics...

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Is there some kind of symbolism in the cufflink? I googled target symbol and sun symbolism came up....My friend also told me that this man in the picture knows alot about Kabbalah and that the birthday of the man is 3/11/83 and the woman 2/11/86....don't know if that helps or has any relation but he also said that supposedly they are pregnant and claim that the child will be the son of the sun(gog)...Due on 12/4/10?

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by FoxStriker
Although I agree with the witty douchbag comment. I think it has to do with the sun, Masons have been know through out history to worship the Sun God. I think the hidden message is that the sun god is looking over the new couple.

It could also be that the photo itself is the hidden symbol showing the Solar Flare that is soon to hit showing brightly over the couple...

My 2 cents

Fox

ah, not to poke my nose where it doesn't belong, but how is it "known through out history" that masons worship the sun God and nobody told me? Am I really that slow? I mean, yea, I like the beach, I drink a few beers in the sun, fall asleep, but worship the sun?

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by WEALTHunited

Just wondered if someone was pulling an April fools joke on you. Maybe someone who knows that you are into conspiracy sites/ATS.

But I was instantly drawn to the obvious symbolism of the candles as the twelve stars on her head and the moon at her feet, bathed in the sun and the three pilars of light.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Ive been trying to get as much info as possible....seriously the same thread has been removed from two other websites for no apparent reason...he told me that the man will not give his name but he goes by J.Eugene.W and the girls name is Rayla W. ----that is as much as he has been told...The guy believes he is a chosen one....he says he is the leader of the eleveners? Whatever....thanks...if it is nothing.....I just hope someone with a solid educated background sees it and can decipher something...I think you are all on to something though with the numerology and astrological relationship

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
the image metadata contains the name of the author of the picture: Kene Sperry.
his website:
www.eyeintheskyphotography.com...

his facebook:
facebook
apparently, the guy is a professional wedding photographer & skiing enthusiast who likes pizza.

and the location:
www.gallatingatewayinn.com...

[edit on 6-4-2010 by Naphariel]

[edit on 6-4-2010 by Naphariel]

link   

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by FoxStriker

My 2 cents

Fox

ah, not to poke my nose where it doesn't belong, but how is it "known through out history" that masons worship the sun God and nobody told me? Am I really that slow? I mean, yea, I like the beach, I drink a few beers in the sun, fall asleep, but worship the sun?

Dude lol, we have been going off about how they are Sun God worshippers for years man.

How could you have missed it?

It is like one of the biggest conspiracies out there, and it has more evidence to support it than almost any other conspiracy theory as well.

Why do Christians say "Amen" and Muslims say "Amin" at the end of their prayers? What are they praying to "Amen-Ra" the Sun God??? Is this why Christians worship on SUNDAY rather than Saturday(Sabbath)???

You can find that word "Amen" in almost all cultures, even Hebrew, ancient Greece, Rome, Babylon, etc.

It goes WAY deeper than that. Just a silly aspect I thought I'd point out.

The Sun Worship thing is everywhere. It is way bigger than a conspiracy theory.

link   
Only thing i see in the original picture is a very strange camera angle

Other than that, nothing....

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

www.abbaswatchman.com...

there you go, and many more ATS threads that require you to put "Mason Sun God" in the search button.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by FoxStriker

We don't worship "the sun god". There is no god of freemasonry. I see nothing in this picture except for a happy couple at their wedding. The only thing that might have to do with freemasonry is the checkered floor, but you see checkered floors everywhere, doesnt mean they all have to do with freemasonry.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join