It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Subliminal Brain Wash - American Dad

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
have any of you seen that american dad episode where his son is friends with a communist and he starts to have communist ideals and whatnot? Check out this episode if you haven't

american dad

subliminal brain wash?

think about it, older people are harder to convince because they've lived long enough to have experienced what is a good idea and what is a bad idea to them personally. but younger audiences are still developing that psychologically, so brainwash them, easy peasy, and when they're old they'll do everything you want by CHOICE!

just throw it in the shows they watch!

[edit on 4/6/2010 by indigothefish]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
It's not subbliminal brainwashing, it's just ripping the piss out of those kinds of things. People who think that you'll suddenly turn into communist if you know one. (mainly the goverment) Stan IS right wing america

I see it as a dig at the American goverment.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
true, i guess it could go either way

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
This is true. It's all a matter of perspective. I mean, I can totally go along with your version too, there's loads of instances that could be linked to subliminal stuff in films and cartoons ect. Maybe even too many to discard the idea that this is happening. It's all possible in this messed up world, it truly is

You may be right, but i reckon if you can spot the subliminals, then they don't have any effect, so you're safer if you're right

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by indigothefish
have any of you seen that american dad episode where his son is friends with a communist and he starts to have communist ideals and whatnot? Check out this episode if you haven't

american dad

subliminal brain wash?

think about it, older people are harder to convince because they've lived long enough to have experienced what is a good idea and what is a bad idea to them personally. but younger audiences are still developing that psychologically, so brainwash them, easy peasy, and when they're old they'll do everything you want by CHOICE!

just throw it in the shows they watch!

[edit on 4/6/2010 by indigothefish]

I disagree. Often older people are inflexible, and their mind has lost its plasticity. This is due to both the natural aging process taking its toll, as well as years of subliminal, and liminal brainwashing becoming permanently embedded.

It is wise to pursue a program of mental exercise, physical exercise, and nutritional interventions to maintain youthful neuroplasticity. As the century progresses, novel nootropics and genetic interventions will also help the brain to remain adaptively plastic.

Best,
Skunknuts

top topics

join