It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United Kingdom Farmers blame UFOs for Sheep Mutilations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

United Kingdom Farmers blame UFOs for Sheep Mutilations

www.ufo-blogger.com

Farmers in the Shrewsbury area have been finding some of their sheep dead and strangely mutilated. Farmers claim to have witnessed sheep being “lasered” by unidentified light from UFOs. They claim to have even WITNESSED unsuspecting sheep being zapped by two of the spheres.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.thesun.co.uk
www.pisto nheads.com

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
It's a disturbing pattern that's been already going on for the past 40 years in USA -thousands of cows also seemingly slaughtered in the same strange, meticulous way on ranches around the world. This pattern has mystified ranchers, veterinarians, and law enforcement officials.

Eyewitnesses report UFOs and black helicopters in the area where cows are turning up dead. Could someone be carrying out a macabre harvest? The team is hot on the trail of a recent mutilation case, analyzing the entire phenomenon.

www.ufo-blogger.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by uk_sheep

Those things in my avatar mate do this kind of thing. This is real and needs urgent attention as people may soon be victims of these things

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
This is so disturbing to me as I had always thought the amber/orange UFO orbs were benevolent and friendly, and that they honoured life. Maybe they are negative ETs disguised as the good guys.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Well if you think about it, one of the biggest parts of biology is dissection. You would figure a race with tech like that would be into science. I'm sure they would want to study Alien life. Remember to them we are the aliens.

I mean you really can't judge them as malevolent even if it where humans being dissected. They aren't human therefore would not be emotionally attached to our species (if they have emotions). It is all a matter of context.

If we got our hands on even one of them we would definitely study the hell out of them, probably eventually cut them open.

[edit on 6-4-2010 by DaMod]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by hermantinkly
This is so disturbing to me as I had always thought the amber/orange UFO orbs were benevolent and friendly, and that they honoured life. Maybe they are negative ETs disguised as the good guys.

What about the farmers who chop the sheep up into mutton?

Are they bad guys too?

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
This seems to be just another exaggerated claim to make some headlines, and someone using an alternative account to spam the nonsense on ATS.

Anyway, animal mutilation is caused by humans who illegally sell wildlife body parts on the black market.

Certain body parts of certain animals are worth more money on the black market than they are while still in the live animal.

Just like there is still people who believe in aliens, there are still people who believe in witchcraft and other practices which sometimes involve the need for odd ingredients from odd places (such as certain animal body parts). Some parts are known to cure certain diseases. These are parts you just can't buy at a store.

Some people just do it for money. For instance, there is a certain body part on a bear that if sold on the black market could get you up to $10,000.00. There are other body parts on other animals that are equally important.

That is why it is illegal to hunt bears in some places... if it was legal, there wouldn't be any bears left, every poor person would try to cash in on it.

I think this is a case of a bunch of people collecting/stealing body parts from farmers animals to make a quick buck.

top topics

join