posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:48 AM
Hollie Greig Is The Issue In The Scot Election
"Scotland's political leaders have hit the campaign trail, after Prime Minister Gordon Brown announced voters would go to the polls on 6 May.
Labour and the Tories said the fight, which will focus on the economy, was a two-horse race between the parties.
The Nationalists urged voters to return "SNP champions" to Westminster, while the Lib Dems called for a fairer economy.
This election is likely to be the hardest fought in many years.
As Mr Brown called the election after inviting the Queen to dissolve parliament at Buckingham Palace, the parties hit the streets of Scotland to get
their campaigns under way.
Voters in Scotland, where Labour emerged as the largest party in the last election in 2005, will be asked to return 59 MPs to Westminster."
The above article misses the mark. The only real issue in this year's election is whether or not the Scottish people will vote to protect the weakest
members of their society from the most vile members of their leadership. Holly Greig, a little Down syndrome girl, that also suffers from mild
retardation, was repeatedly sexually violated by the politically connected and powerfull in her little Scottish town.
This was verified by physical evidence gathered by medical professionals and two psychiatrists, who stated that she is incapable of lying.
* Scotland’s Lord Advocate Elish Angiolini (the Procurator Fiscal (chief prosecutor)in Aberdeen when Hollie’s allegation were being made and then
not investigated) is hiring Glasgow law firm Levy & McRae to send letters to all of the media in Scotland threatening them with legal action if they
report this scandal. (source)
* NONE of the named abusers (apart from her father and brother) were interviewed by Grampian police.
* £13,500 damages were later paid to Hollie for a crime that had never been investigated.
* After reporting Hollie’s allegations to Grampian police, Hollie’s mother Anne was abducted from her home and sectioned in a mental hospital. An
independent psychiatrist later said there was nothing wrong with her.
* Hollie’s uncle burned to death in a car soon after catching her father in the act of abusing her. The authorities stated he had committed suicide.
When Anne Greig finally obtained his autopsy report however it showed he had received A FRACTURED SKULL, A FRACTURED BREASTBONE AND BROKEN RIBS.
* In 2009 BBC Scotland and BBC Panorama became involved in the case. The BBC investigator said that this was a scandal that would “go around the
world.” Later on however the planned programmes were dropped, and it was claimed the reporters would be sacked if they broadcast this scandal.
* In February 2010 the journalist Robert Green travelled to Aberdeen to put out leaflets about this case. He is also intending to stand as a single
issue candidate in the General Election to publicise it. On arrival in Aberdeen he was arrested by Grampian police. As well as stopping him from
standing as a candidate at the election, the bail conditions seek to prevent him from discussing this scandal. (ibid)
So goes the biggest cover-up in Scottish history. The ruling Labour Party is the one that has kept Elish Angiolini in power and needs to go. The Tory
Party has also failed to bring justice to Holly. In fact, in-spite of repeated communications with Parliament on the subject, not one MP has stood
with Hollie against the establishment.
Robert Green, the journalist that was thrown in jail for reporting this story, needs to be elected to Parliament in order for the Holly matter to be
heard. We call upon Scots everywhere to aid and assist Robert in his efforts to win the election.
Since he is forbidden from physically entering the area he wishes to represent, this is no small task. He will need to rely on others that live in
Grampian to get his message out for him. The world is watching this election and is very concerned for the physical safety of Robert Green and his
person. We call upon the good people of Scotland to watch over and protect him.
Holly Greig is the ONLY issue in this election. A society that allows the weak to be sexually abused by the powerful, without bringing them to
justice, cannot survive for long before it crumbles into chaos.