It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unexplained sheep attacks 'caused by aliens in UFOs', farmers claim

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
The same thing happened here in Spain in 1989 or there abouts. In one night "something" killed 290 sheep, drained there blood, two small incisions in the neck, and from the pregnant ones extracted the feotuses...and all without making a sound or leaving a footprint or sign of struggle.

The 290 sheep where in miles of open grassland where they had plenty of chance to escape, but not one did, it was as if they all surrendered to their fate.

The pasture was in the biggest natural reserve for vultures in Spain but the scary thing was, the farmer said, not even one of the vultures dared come near, they just circled or watchhed from a distance...as if they were scared.

Two weeks later it happened again, miles away, only this time all through the night the dogs where howling and barking, when the farmer went to investigate he found 200 dead. All without blood, two small incisions in the neck, organs taken and without sign of struggle. Its was as if they were hypnotized before and just stood still.
The strange thing is the same thing happened with the vultures....not one would come near. And in both cases the farmers reported that in areas that where normally full of animal activity, rabbit etc, there wasnt a sign of anything, complete silence as if everything was scared and wouldnt come out of where it was hidden.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Well something is going on be it Human experiments/E.T who knows but it still strange.

A Walsall man has told BBC WM that aliens and UFOs are responsible for a string of animal attacks in the UK. Mike Freebury, a member of the Animal Pathology Field Unit, has investigated the mystery of 'cattle mutilations' for a number of years. The phenomenon, first reported in America in the 1970s, involves the unexplained deaths of rural animals. The bodies are often discovered with missing limbs and organs, removed with surgical precision. Mike says that the illegal attacks are also happening in Britain - and UFOs are responsible. "Certainly, in my opinion, the UFOs are something that relates directly to the animal mutilations," he told BBC WM presenter Brett Birks. "They're often seen around the areas where mutilations are taking place. I think that the animal mutilations are possibly some sort of sampling programme being carried out by the entities that are propelling these crafts."

Wednesday, 2 June 2010
Source BBC

Also

PRESS REPORT CLIP : “ Mike Freebury wins three year appeal victory through the Freedom of Information Act (2000) to get vital police images of a mutilation attack on Dartmoor On the 5th October 2009 Mike Freebury finally won a long and protracted battle with the Information Commissioner and the Devon and Cornwall Constabulary to obtain the release of photographs taken by Scene of Crimes Officers (SOCO) for the Devon and Cornwall police at Moortown, Dartmoor on 16th October 2005.. . . . “

Source
Some interesting photographs there as well.But as for me im open lol .For all mutilations theres some nice reading there.
Nice thread

[edit on 7-6-2010 by k3rm1t]

[edit on 8-6-2010 by k3rm1t]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Like always, a military base with nuclear capabilities is in the area...

Second line.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Oops.. was also picturing commando sheep raiding the countryside from the thread title.. Nearly choked on my tea laughing.. Interesting thread .

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceMonkeys
I remember seeing a documentary about animal mutilations and there was one incident in texas where a farmer who owned a cattle ranch was repeatedly having his cattle mutilated with incredible precision. One of his cattle would go missing then return with organs missing. One night the farmer decided to do a stake out to try and catch the culprits in the act and to his amazement saw what appeared to be a space ship with circular flashing lights hover over and use some kind of harnessing equipment to lift one of his cattle. Upon closer inspection of this "craft" he discovered it wasn't a ufo at all, but a black helicopter appearing to be disguising itself as a spacecraft. In other words it appears to be the work of black operations run by the government.

The theory is that the government is trying to hide that the cattle is radioactive due to the presence of contamined area (in the US mutilations happens near old nuclear test sites). So they remove key organs that are the most affected by radiations to prevent the public from discovering the truth. The public unstead focus on the "UFO" sighting and they forget the unusual doses of radiations.

[edit on 7-6-2010 by ickylevel]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ahmose

Originally posted by jumpingbeanz
more like the government are testing radiation emitting equipment

yep.

most of the pieces have been gathered
and the picture does show humans to be behind *many* of them...
if not all, who knows?
but we are pretty sure that military/govt is behind or involved with*wayy too* many mutilation cases.

and the evidence points to them testing radiation levels in the population.
So, we know in the U.S.~ that most of the cattle mutilations are carried out in areas where there has been, and still is cause for nuclear radiation concern,
ie.. uranium mines in the desert,
major *nuclear* bomb testing sites...

ok,
since that question's really not in my head any longer ( the 'who'dunnit' )..

my question is... what nuclear concerns would there be in some of these other regions?

sorry...
i mean...
wherever there are mutilations like this....
the next best step,
i think , is to learn what is in the area, or what has been in the area in the past..
i.e.. nuclear/radiation wise.

cool thread, thanks.

p.s...

i do think aliens are responsible for some. lol

[edit on 5-4-2010 by Ahmose]

If they have to kill sheeps its that the environment is probably contaminated (otherwise they could have used their "own" sheeps) and they try to cover up. So someone with a geiger counter could probably figure it out by testing the area. That would be something interesting to do for UFO researchers.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1972
The same thing happened here in Spain in 1989 or there abouts. In one night "something" killed 290 sheep, drained there blood, two small incisions in the neck, and from the pregnant ones extracted the feotuses...and all without making a sound or leaving a footprint or sign of struggle.

The 290 sheep where in miles of open grassland where they had plenty of chance to escape, but not one did, it was as if they all surrendered to their fate.

The pasture was in the biggest natural reserve for vultures in Spain but the scary thing was, the farmer said, not even one of the vultures dared come near, they just circled or watchhed from a distance...as if they were scared.

Two weeks later it happened again, miles away, only this time all through the night the dogs where howling and barking, when the farmer went to investigate he found 200 dead. All without blood, two small incisions in the neck, organs taken and without sign of struggle. Its was as if they were hypnotized before and just stood still.
The strange thing is the same thing happened with the vultures....not one would come near. And in both cases the farmers reported that in areas that where normally full of animal activity, rabbit etc, there wasnt a sign of anything, complete silence as if everything was scared and wouldnt come out of where it was hidden.

vampires i tell you. what else sucks blood?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

wouldnt be any blood loss if a vampire sucked all the blood out first.
just an observation.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by skjalddis

Orange light/spheres has some resonance for me at least to the Dyatlov Pass incident in which some people died in very mysterious circumstances - a woman in the group was even missing her tongue.

The connection between the sheep deaths and the Dyatlov pass deaths are the bright lights, bright orange lights seen in the sky.
Dyatlov pass incident

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join